Warcrysis

Never got a survey Email, No code. I gave you like $80

Combing my email searching for everything bulkhead, battalion, 1944. 

No survey email.

No game code.

Can someone please resolve this issue for me. Email me. message me. I need this taken care of. 

4 minutes ago, LYNXXX said:

Check your junk mail

No sh!t. Ive done pretty much everything you will recommend. I only every received one email from bulkhead and that was closed alpha info. 

Not in junk. 

Not anywhere. 

just message bigtuna he sorted mine out.  Mine was the same,  i filled in the survey and got the alpha test server invite but nothing since then.

Edited by zophiel

1 hour ago, Kannon Fodda said:

I suggest you read this FAQ, particularly the bit headed "ABOUT KICKSTARTER & HUMBLE BUNDLE PACKAGES"

Done that. messaged him on the forums. messaged him on discord. now ill do twitter. wow. waist of my money you know. 

I'm in the Absoloute same boat! By the way I think it's rediculous we have to go on to twitter to contact someone. Set up an email dedicated already. 

For some reason I can't even figure out how to personally message him on Twitter. This is a very long winded process.

Guys 99% of the people who had the same problem as yours didn't properly check their emails or had some spam filter/folder they weren't aware of, some providers delete mails considered as spam after some time, so that may be the reason why you don't have the mail anymore. The devs don't have to be blamed for this, currently they are for sure busy fixing the game so they may not be as active as usual, but I can assure you, they will solve your problem. You haven't lost you money, don't worry :) 

Same issue here, was waiting for my code never got it. Filled out the survey, even got the Close Beta code. This roll around, got the email saying stay posted for your codes, and never got one. Check every folder in my email and trash, no code. Messaged bigtuna, no response.