Should We Remove Jump Shooting?   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Remove Jump Shooting?

• Yes
    • No (100% accuracy while jumping is fine)
    • No (But don't make it 100% Accurate)

My vote would be No but not any of the 2 options listed so i can't vote. i would say 100% accurate but make it harder to achieve.

No but it needs to be nerfed somewhat.  Bunny Hopping with SMGs is a problem.  Characters are jumping too high and too frequently.  Need to find a way so that it can only be one jump and then a pause, and with less energy in that jump.  But jump shooting, provided it is a single jump does seem to be a legit tactic in this type of game even if in real life no one would dare try it.  In fact that is the point, it is a game, and nobody in real life would run around in any way like we do.

No, don't see anything wrong with it. The player with the better aim will win the fight, doesn't matter if they're being strafe jumped on or if they're trying to strafe jump someone. The acceleration you get in the air you could maybe say needs to be slowed down a tad.

Edited by SteDz
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps but some sort of time limit on it so maybe 4 or 5 seconds between jumps or reduce the second jump to half height within a given time and the third to no jump or something like that?

I'm personally not fussed either way and hope mod tools will be available so we can mod our own servers the way we want them as in CoDWaW, CoD4 etc etc.

35 minutes ago, Yan said:

I'm personally not fussed either way and hope mod tools will be available so we can mod our own servers the way we want them as in CoDWaW, CoD4 etc etc.

Exactly, making this poll stupid.

The game is perfect for ALL gamers, some now, most later. You will be able to do what you want, you could even mod in, when you jump you shit your pants.

It's 4 days into early access, 1 whole year from release. 

Chris

Why are people always trying to remove jump shooting. It's hard to do well and that's exactly the point. Leave it alone. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, naes said:

Why are people always trying to remove jump shooting. It's hard to do well and that's exactly the point. Leave it alone. 

its definitely an advanced mechanic. But it is possible to counter someone who is jumping. I think the jump shooting right now is fine.

But seriously, the sprint jump is making this game more of a cartoony feeling shooter. I mean the player models even look bugged as they sprint jump. Nerf it please!