More clothes, guns, better animations, better AO

It would be cool if you can select your outfit like ghillie, gas masks

WW2 Nazi sniper's ghillie suit;

67a036520f39ce9b331d88add82d4b89--ghilli

Gas masked soldier from COD 4;

latest?cb=20100906151610&path-prefix=ro

M3 Grease Gun for Allies;

4ff85b3b6385e257721f184607687592---auto-

Better Ambient Occlusion would be great. Corners, objects look so bright and dull we all know UE4's post processing potentials.

ambient-crysta.jpg

In terms of weapons I feel what they should do in my opinion, is to add new maps set around the world, and bring new nations with their own weaponry along those maps. For example we could have a map set in the battle of Stalingrad, and with the map it would be easy to introduce the soviets into the game alongside some of their weaponry like the TT-pistol, The SVT-40 self-loading rifle and the Mosin-Nagant bolt-action rifle. If there ever would be more weapons for the already existing nations, the obvious way of adding them would be using the system Counter Strike uses for the Desert eagle and R8 for example.

On the subject of more uniforms I won't anything but "Yes please".

Edited by bestfinlandball

1 hour ago, bestfinlandball said:

In terms of weapons I feel what they should do in my opinion, is to add new maps set around the world, and bring new nations with their own weaponry along those maps. For example we could have a map set in the battle of Stalingrad, and with the map it would be easy to introduce the soviets into the game alongside some of their weaponry like the TT-pistol, The SVT-40 self-loading rifle and the Mosin-Nagant bolt-action rifle. If there ever would be more weapons for the already existing nations, the obvious way of adding them would be using the system Counter Strike uses for the Desert eagle and R8 for example.

On the subject of more uniforms I won't anything but "Yes please".

I got your point, real clever. Weapons that matches the time of map. Different nations would be really cool in terms of their own special weapons for example French Resistence team using MAS 38, Ruby 1915 pistol.

If you look back at the stretch goals from the Kickstarter there was a desire to bring in the Brits, Russians, and even a behind enemy lines (resistance).  That would have added more weapons and uniforms.  But those goals weren't met.  Perhaps when Battalion 1944 is in a successful full release these things can come as an expansion pack ....

4 minutes ago, Kannon Fodda said:

If you look back at the stretch goals from the Kickstarter there was a desire to bring in the Brits, Russians, and even a behind enemy lines (resistance).  That would have added more weapons and uniforms.  But those goals weren't met.  Perhaps when Battalion 1944 is in a successful full release these things can come as an expansion pack ....

I see, i never knew about the kickstarter, I heard about the game first at the end of 2017. One can still hope.