Jump to content
7Toes

same old crap

Recommended Posts

same old crap nothing new with this game hoppers shooting from the hip is more accurate than aiming down the sites lmfao.so you made this game for 14 and younger I take it?I thought the way you guys talked it would be more realism than this arcade bullcrap!I had high hope for this game but I guess it is back to squad ect ect

fuck shit up.jpg

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What gave you the impression that this game was going to be 'realistic'? And what kind of game were you expecting if you had to compare it to one? If you're more into realism I could recommend keeping an eye on 'Hell Let Loose'. In my opinion it was pretty clear they were going for this type of game from the start. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

What gave you the impression that this game [...]

You're way too friendly to this type of trolls dude. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got to admit your not far wrong, most of the guys that liked pro-mod are not old school gamers they a new bunch that never never any better

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

What gave you the impression that this game was going to be 'realistic'? 

Possibly the line "the most authentic, down the barrel experience of WW2" in the original Kickstarter video, I think thats duped a lot of us because I don't recall accounts of Allied forces bunny hopping up Omaha beach or bouncing out from behind tree's, no-scoping the enemy in the Ardennes forest.

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Revvin said:

Possibly the line "the most authentic, down the barrel experience of WW2" in the original Kickstarter video, I think thats duped a lot of us because I don't recall accounts of Allied forces bunny hopping up Omaha beach or bouncing out from behind tree's, no-scoping the enemy in the Ardennes forest.

 

i missed the chance to back kickstarter but im glad i did, i do enjoy some elements of the game but its really not what they showed us, this lighting fast jumping as high as your team mates head while flying through the air for 5 meters while aiming down a scope 1 shotting, sounds like and looks like something out of a spoof fighting jet li crouching tiger hidden dragon film

advertised bruce lee and got jet li

Edited by Teddo
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Revvin said:

Possibly the line "the most authentic, down the barrel experience of WW2" in the original Kickstarter video, I think thats duped a lot of us because I don't recall accounts of Allied forces bunny hopping up Omaha beach or bouncing out from behind tree's, no-scoping the enemy in the Ardennes forest.

Authentic doesn't  = realism....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 7Toes said:

thought the way you guys talked it would be more realism than this arcade bullcrap!

 

Its impressive how after all the information released about the game prior to early access, all the dev statements all the twitter posts and beta footage there are still people/trolls who didnt get the memo its going to be cod2/ cod4:promod kind of game feelsbadman. Not sure if troll or just blind. Anyways kinda wakes the urge in me to spam every arma (or any other realistic game) forum with my need of strafe jumps and how shit they are without. (I kinda like arma and so on but thats not what i bought Battalion 1944 for.) 

Edited by Whhaayy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys relax! It is still way too early to ride it off. Wait for the mod tools and hardcore mode. Our clan is praying we can make it like the Tactical Realism mod in COD WAW where if you jump or duckdive it takes your gun away for a second, and you cant throw a nade in the first 30secs. Just be patient 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Absolutely Horrid said:

Each to their own. The 'arcade bullcrap' is what I saw in a stream and bought the game for. :) 

so I guess your 13 or 15?

I'm just wondering when they are going to make the adult version of this game?:shock:

snow flake maker.jpg

4 hours ago, Twitch.tv/aussiexthunder said:

Good Luck in squad :)

Imo Love this Game,  Fast,  tactical,  team based and above all fun.  

and then no skill needed aim from the hip lol

  • Downvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 7Toes said:

so I guess your 13 or 15?

I'm just wondering when they are going to make the adult version of this game?:shock:

snow flake maker.jpg

and then no skill needed aim from the hip lol

Haha i personally ads most kills,  and only shoot from the hip point blank.  

I guess it depends on play style 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 7Toes said:

so I guess your 13 or 15?

No, funnily enough I'm a fair bit older. You see, whilst you may not want an arcade style shooter based around WWII, some of us may be rather fond of the idea. It's a huge hit of nostalgia from playing the original Medal of Honor and Call of Duty titles. Enjoying an arcade style shooter doesn't make one young or childish, just because you don't like it.

Edited by Absolutely Horrid
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bazza said:

Guys relax! It is still way too early to ride it off. Wait for the mod tools and hardcore mode. Our clan is praying we can make it like the Tactical Realism mod in COD WAW where if you jump or duckdive it takes your gun away for a second, and you cant throw a nade in the first 30secs. Just be patient 

Bazza, does your clan except noobs or only pro, hardcore gamers etc 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GRiM said:

" hoppers shooting from the hip is more accurate than aiming down the sites lmfao" - horseshit

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoy the game as it is right now and honestly I can't see them changing it right now.

 

That being said, is there any way Kickstarter backers could ask for a refund? I think that they deserve it, considering that yes, the trailer they did back then was a bit misleading. I can't really understand why people are so vitriolic about this game; they either defend it like their life depends on it or they act like the devs raped and killed their mum, just because they expected a slower, realistic game.

 

Just ease up a bit; if you don't like the game, move on. 

Edited by locco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, locco said:

I enjoy the game as it is right now and honestly I can't see them changing it right now.

 

That being said, is there any way Kickstarter backers could ask for a refund? I think that they deserve it, considering that yes, the trailer they did back then was a bit misleading. I can't really understand why people are so vitriolic about this game; they either defend it like their life depends on it or they act like the devs raped and killed their mum, just because they expected a slower, realistic game.

 

Just ease up a bit; if you don't like the game, move on. 

As one of those Kickstarter backers, I've pretty much gotten the exact game I expected and am more than happy. My life definitely doesn't depend on defending this game but you can't issue refunds cause people got overly excited and threw money at something without reading all the information as well as watching and paying attention to the video.

People do interpret things in different ways but to me it was pretty clear the style of game they wanted to make. Think there's just an overreaction (because internet) due to some people hanging onto one or two words spoken in the early days.

 

Edited by Freakshow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why everyone's comparing it to CoD2, CoD4 and many others ?!

Isn't this game named "BATTALION 1944" ?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×