moska

Game looks like its lagging even tho ping is fine?

Been experiencing issues since release, game seems to be lagging even tho my connection is fine? Every other game I've tried has worked without any problems, heres a video to explain a bit of my problem :

Also I am only one of my friends who have this issue, I have found couple of servers where I can play. But if I que into "Unranked" or "Arcade" this problem makes my game unplayable. Also this problem is on most of the servers from server browser aswell. I have tried almost everything, reinstalling windows, reinstalling BATTALION, tried with different internet connections etc. Any help with this would be appreciated.

• Upvote 1

You need to ALT TAB and close out the steam friend list that is open in the battalion launcher window.. really weird problem that I only noticed lastnight. 

It would seem that when you invite members to your party it opens up a steam friends list in both the game window and the battalion launcher window on your desktop. 

This causes micro stutters for me.

I know its stating the obvious, but have you changed the max fps slider, to something higher than the default 60?

I felt like the game was lagging this morning, realised my settings were again set to default, move the slider to 200 and it was ok again!

5 hours ago, Sm1t said:

I know its stating the obvious, but have you changed the max fps slider, to something higher than the default 60?

I felt like the game was lagging this morning, realised my settings were again set to default, move the slider to 200 and it was ok again!

The fps in capped to 60 only because I used shadowplay to record this, in-game I have the slider @ 200 and I've tried changing it to 60, 144 etc. without any help. And to state in this, my game is not lagging fpswise, it looks like my internet would be lagging but my connection / ping is fine. 

5 hours ago, cnile said:

You need to ALT TAB and close out the steam friend list that is open in the battalion launcher window.. really weird problem that I only noticed lastnight. 

It would seem that when you invite members to your party it opens up a steam friends list in both the game window and the battalion launcher window on your desktop. 

This causes micro stutters for me.

I am gonna test this out when I get home and let you know if this helps, like I said the isnt stuttering for me. It just looks like everyone else is lagging even tho everyone has solid ping.

Edited by moska

On 10.2.2018 at 9:36 AM, Softipocket said:

Do you found an soluotion for this problem?

None, posted this to dev's twitters without reply. Literally sad how less they care about problems that only small amount of ppl have, I was waiting for this game for a long time but literally being unable to play made me give up on it.

So people tried to help you and now you are yelling "dead game" to their beloved game... not so nice!

• Like 1