Sign in to follow this  
gantar8

Personal Ideas and Imporvments

Hello everyone,

I didn't know where to post this on the forum so please move it accordingly if I am mistaken.

Here are my first few points that I feel like should be Improved:

Bugs:
    -    Friend lobby does not work sometimes when you join sometimes you only see white squares
    -    Game crashed at random times
    -    When jumping on an uneven object it kinda shutters your screen and makes you stuck
    -    Walking sound sounds like someone is always behind you
Improvements(personal ideas):
    -    Scope zoom could be less
    -    When switching weapons it takes too long before you can shoot
    -    Meanwhile sprinting its impossible to shoot or reload
    -    It takes more time to reload between shots with the rifle/sniper rifle
    -    Damage from semi/automatic(not all) weapons are too big, you die too fast I think
    -    Planting/Defusing sound should be done only at start of plant, not the whole 5 seconds because you cannot hear what is happening around you, something like in cod2 is good
    -    How many players are alive is badly displayed, could be a number or something like that, now I am never sure how many are still alive
New Features:
    -    I don't like the plates system, I loved the COD2,4 style, but its better than the CS money economy.
    -    Punish leavers

I will update when I have sometime else.

Edited by gantar8

How many players are alive is badly displayed, could be a number or something like that, now I am never sure how many are still alive --- Already in the game

Scope zoom could be less --- either that or bigger scope imo but I dont think theres a need of changing it

Punish leavers --- Can absolutely agree

I don't like the plates system, I loved the COD2,4 style, but its better than the CS money economy. --- I like the system but I think it needs to be more rewarding/punishing

Walking sound sounds like someone is always behind you --- yea I think they need to work on the sound in general 

When switching weapons it takes too long before you can shoot --- This is needed imo bcz that nerfs the jump around corner shooting whats already rly good

Meanwhile sprinting its impossible to shoot or reload --- Think this is good but if you stand still and press the sprint key it stops even tho youre not sprinting

Planting/Defusing sound should be done only at start of plant, not the whole 5 seconds because you cannot hear what is happening around you, something like in cod2 is  --- Yeah totally needed in a competitive bomb gamemode

I gonna add a few things so I don't need to make a new topic.

-> autobalancing teams. I played to much 3v5.

-> vote for maps change

-> I don't like the plates system either. I wanno shoot the rifle I like, not what i have to shoot with cause my team (or myself) is crap and have no more plates.

UPDATE:

Improvements(personal ideas):
    -    Shooting after sprinting takes too long

13 minutes ago, h0pez said:

Scope zoom could be less --- either that or bigger scope imo but I dont think theres a need of changing it

why? The maps are not 200m long and having a 8x scope is just unneeded. a 4x is enough

• Upvote 1

what do you mean I agreed to what you said? ^^

21 minutes ago, BornFromPain said:

I gonna add a few things so I don't need to make a new topic.

-> autobalancing teams. I played to much 3v5.

-> vote for maps change

-> I don't like the plates system either. I wanno shoot the rifle I like, not what i have to shoot with cause my team (or myself) is crap and have no more plates.

Well there has to be an economy system in wartide imo. And no matter what the economy system is you ll never play what you want all the time

New Features:
    -   If there is will be an economic system then please let the bombs at plants kill people, exit frags are a thing.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, h0pez said:

Well there has to be an economy system in wartide imo. And no matter what the economy system is you ll never play what you want all the time

I disagree. Just limit sniperrifle and trenchgun as it was in COD2. Smokes are much less efficient comparing to those from COD2 so trench can start with 3 of them, that resolves all problems. Card system is broken.

Planting/Defusing sound should be done only at start of plant, not the whole 5 seconds because you cannot hear what is happening around you, something like in cod2 is

Totally agree with that. Also the fact that you can hear someone's planting from the opposite side of the map is kinda weird.

The sound it makes while planting/defusing is kinda annoying as it limits you from hearing any potential key sounds, agree on that one. 

Issues that need to be patched:

• Remove invisible walls  (certain points of maps) in flight path of granades. Otherwise your nades will fly back and probably kill you and your team members.*Very annoying point*
  • Reduce duration of plant sound
  • Audio localisation is bugged. There is no clear audio localisation possible. It sounds like someone is comming from left but is comming from right. Same for front and back sound and also up and down. There is also no clear plant sound localisation possible. It sounds like someone is planting on all points of the map and you can hear it across the whole map like it would be just 2 meters next to you

I'd like to see scoring points for playing the objective. In arcade mode, I played a game where I captured the flag twice, but didn't score any points for it. The purpose of that gamemode isn't to score kills, it's to capture flags, so it's a bit backwards that the only way to score points is by killing other players. Likewise in Domination.

I think in CTF, capture assists would be good, too. If someone carries the flag 90% of the way then gets killed and someone else on the team carries the rest of the way scoring the point, the first player should get some assist points.

I agree with @BornFromPain 100% about the autobalance. I was in an arcade game where it was 6v3, then other two games where it was 5v3 (I was on both ends of this). Though, I understand why autobalance can be annoying. If you're on the winning team and two players from the losing team quit to make it 5v3, you don't want to be autobalanced to the losing team. So I can see autobalance being a tricky area to get right.

On 2/4/2018 at 9:17 AM, MergeMaster said:

I'd like to see scoring points for playing the objective. In arcade mode, I played a game where I captured the flag twice, but didn't score any points for it. The purpose of that gamemode isn't to score kills, it's to capture flags, so it's a bit backwards that the only way to score points is by killing other players. Likewise in Domination.

I think in CTF, capture assists would be good, too. If someone carries the flag 90% of the way then gets killed and someone else on the team carries the rest of the way scoring the point, the first player should get some assist points.

I agree with @BornFromPain 100% about the autobalance. I was in an arcade game where it was 6v3, then other two games where it was 5v3 (I was on both ends of this). Though, I understand why autobalance can be annoying. If you're on the winning team and two players from the losing team quit to make it 5v3, you don't want to be autobalanced to the losing team. So I can see autobalance being a tricky area to get right.

I completely agree with your points. You are not rewarded for playing the objective, thus equals ppl camping waiting for someone to capture point. Team balancing is definitely better today then previously.