iroN_-

Anticheat guys

@Battalion1944 I'm abit confused about this game, you guys promised us that you will do exact something about the cheating problems in FPS games, i was playing in the 
morning 1-2 rounds Battalion 1944 and fellt already abit weird about player movement and shooting-accuracy. After i was searching " battalion 1944 " cheats/hacks
i found already a thousands of cheats/hacks that are already coded and out to sell/free, Since you guys promised us you gonna use a working and efficient anticheat
(EasyAnticheat)<--Good joke. I just have to say i was so hyped and motivated for this game, but having after 2 day's of release already a cheater community booming more 
then the official community just dissapoints me. Watching stuff like

or https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/other-fps-games/258355-ue4-battalion-1944-a.html and ppl that coding from other games
making jokes about that they gonna make also fast some cheats for this game. Just shows me you guys, fucked totally up and are not even trying to make the game cheatfree/enjoyable
otherwise not a single srs gameprovider would use stuff like " easyanticheat " it's more useful to use Windows firewall. Do something about it.
I dont even wanna think about how the game turns out in 1 month when the big coders also start to sell cheats.
Battleye as an example is very nice and one of the best i thought.

• Like 2

@iron I can just agree with you but i have to say i fellt that already yesterday when someone was jumping arround and doing 360 all over the place. im also disapointed in the game right now, hope they will do something fast about it otherwise it was a funtime in these 2 days. But yes, it's shocking that coders not even giving 2 weeks playtime without cheats :shock:

Battleye is and will be a top choice and not like it stands right now!

"Hey guys, this guy was actually banned minutes after he made the video. He was hardware, steam and IP banned.

Don’t pretend for a second that you couldn’t find a cheat for EVERY GAME on steam.

This “oh easy anti cheat doesn’t work” is a terrible myth from gamers. It very much does work. We also have our own systems in the place on top of easy anti cheat, EAC is primarily used for reporting, banning, and catching existing UE4 hacks.

There are a lot of good players on Battalion and that is probably why you are getting killed, so don’t be that guy!

I spent 2 hours going through reports yesterday manually just checking legitimacy and stalking people out using their steam ID to find how legitimate claims were.

Aside from that, this guy in the video was automatically caught and we have only seen 1 other hacker.

You can’t expect 0 hackers unfortunately guys, but you can expect us to do something about it!

Note; I’m being deliberately vague about our cheat stuff for obvious reasons"

• Upvote 3

"Hey guys, this guy was actually banned minutes after he made the video. He was hardware, steam and IP banned"

"There are a lot of good players on Battalion and that is probably why you are getting killed, so don’t be that guy! "

you mean "that guy" that brought it to the forums attention the game isn't even a target yet and there is still widespread cheating, doesn't really fit so please don't be "that guy" that blames paranoia and noobs for the inability to recognise the sheer scale of the problem.

It would be nice if we can have something like B3 for the members to use in the servers to perm ban cheaters   from private servers  

I know the system in place now is ok but if we can introduce B3 or something similar  it would help clan servers possibly

lets get this right... you will NEVER in our lifetime or your future grandchildrens lifetime stop cheating lol... if a new anti cheat came out that stopped every single working cheat on everygame withing a few days someone would create working ones. get over it or just quit gaming! yes it sucks but thats sadly the way it is.

12 minutes ago, johnoboro said:

lets get this right... you will NEVER in our lifetime or your future grandchildrens lifetime stop cheating lol... if a new anti cheat came out that stopped every single working cheat on everygame withing a few days someone would create working ones. get over it or just quit gaming! yes it sucks but thats sadly the way it is.

I Agree. As hard as devs will be working to prevent cheats, there is a team of cheat devs constantly trying to circumvent new anti-cheat measures. This is for the simple fact that there are enough morons out there who want to pay for them. If there was no money to be made, 99% of cheat devs wouldn't bother.

Even with free simple cheats, they have to be hosted on a site somewhere. Whoever made them will just make money through advertisement instead of a direct sale.

2 hours ago, Freakshow said:

I Agree. As hard as devs will be working to prevent cheats, there is a team of cheat devs constantly trying to circumvent new anti-cheat measures. This is for the simple fact that there are enough morons out there who want to pay for them. If there was no money to be made, 99% of cheat devs wouldn't bother.

Even with free simple cheats, they have to be hosted on a site somewhere. Whoever made them will just make money through advertisement instead of a direct sale.

exactly.. theres alot more money made by cheat makers than the anti cheats and only so many jobs in each anticheat company so the guys that know what they are doing will obvs just make cheats and make a bomb off them and it will be alot more than a full time job with some anti cheat company... i remember years ago companys come up with a way you couldnt patch games so you had to buy them rather than download and the first game that used this was available for download with the patch about 8 hours after release lol