h0pez

Balance Ideas

Was thinking about sth and all of this is my opinion and I would like to talk about these things with you guys and curious what the rest of the community thinks

- Insane peaker advantage in most cases (This problem is especially the jump shooting with snipers. I rly like that youre able to do that but I dont think its a good thing for a competitive esport game).

- I would rly like to see flash bangs in this game. I think it could make taking bombsides more interesting but im not sure about that. I think it would give it a more tactical aspect but It ll still remain the skill aspect in this game what I rly like. (Just an Idea)

- Make the economy system more rewarding/impatcful. Mby buff every class a bit or giving less cards to the team. From what ive experienced so far you almost never lack on cards aswell on matches were i lost kinda hard. Only thing that was missing sometimes was Marksman but only one card missing is kinda meh. Aswell I think it could be a nice idea if you get a extra reward for planting or defusing. 

- You could maybe add map callouts in the minimap(on/off option in settings) for the new players so they can callout properly

• Upvote 1

Agree with everything besides jump shots. Keep that, finally a game where bullets go where you aim 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, muso said:

Agree with everything besides jump shots. Keep that, finally a game where bullets go where you aim 

They do in all games, just require actual effort.

I dont have anything against accuracy on jump shots itself. But the problem is if you jump shot in a sniper battle where he doesnt preaim the jump spot you will always win. Thats the only problem i have with it. Generally i like the idea of it but I dont think its rly good in a competitive esport game. And thats the other point if there would be flashbangs you could force a sniper back what would be rly good bcz from what ive seen so far Marksman seems to be rly strong. With flash bangs marksman would get into a more balanced and  better spot imo.

Btw was just thinking about sth. How about adding sth like a defuse shortener into a kit of a card? Instead of 7.5sec defuse time sth like 5?

2 hours ago, h0pez said:

Was thinking about sth and all of this is my opinion and I would like to talk about these things with you guys and curious what the rest of the community thinks

- Insane peaker advantage in most cases (This problem is especially the jump shooting with snipers. I rly like that youre able to do that but I dont think its a good thing for a competitive esport game).

- I would rly like to see flash bangs in this game. I think it could make taking bombsides more interesting but im not sure about that. I think it would give it a more tactical aspect but It ll still remain the skill aspect in this game what I rly like. (Just an Idea)

- Make the economy system more rewarding/impatcful. Mby buff every class a bit or giving less cards to the team. From what ive experienced so far you almost never lack on cards aswell on matches were i lost kinda hard. Only thing that was missing sometimes was Marksman but only one card missing is kinda meh. Aswell I think it could be a nice idea if you get a extra reward for planting or defusing. 

- You could maybe add map callouts in the minimap(on/off option in settings) for the new players so they can callout properly

I feel like the economy thing is on the right track. It gives an extra level of immersion when you have to sweat about which class to pick, or to stay default and "save".

I also thought of having a utility card that allows for a quicker defuse. Good shout

Not sure if they used flashbangs in ww2 so that might be an issue with authencity. Would have to research that bit. But I would welcome another grenade of some kind to spice up the game as a whole. 

I don’t think weapons need buffing, it’s probably the other way round. Most of them are easy to get kills with. 

I do agree that planting and defusing would encourage people to do it more if it was rewarded with some cards. Maybe utility cards? or some weapon cards depending on who plants? or depending on your team’s card counts? idk

Jump sniping and well sniping in this game is too OP personally believe that scoped guns need an extra 0.5 - 1 second in bringing up the scope or a damage decrease, anyone playing the marksman card is winning the round atm as you quite literally don't need any other weapon in this game as it stands.

16 hours ago, Marrond said:

They do in all games, just require actual effort.

Not every game,. CS is a great example. 

Peekers advantage seems to be a thing in battalion,  i have decent reaction time,  one of best internet pings in my country...  

I'll hold an angle wait for a player to peek me..  Majority of the times i will lose if they are just as quick.. 

Maybe something to look at.