Jump to content
N4T3_74

Max FoV should be 120, not 105

Recommended Posts

Its a comp. game so i think in league games there will be max fov 90 like always? e.g. cod4 promod. So no need for fov 120

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fire said:

Its a comp. game so i think in league games there will be max fov 90 like always? e.g. cod4 promod. So no need for fov 120

I don't get why. Having 90 FoV as a limit doesn't make the game more competitve. Quake (for example) supports even higher FOVs, and it is considered one of the most competitive games ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, N4T3_74 said:

I don't get why. Having 90 FoV as a limit doesn't make the game more competitve. Quake (for example) supports even higher FOVs, and it is considered one of the most competitive games ever.

yeah... but quake is a complete different shooter ;) however... i have no favorite fov ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fire said:

yeah... but quake is a complete different shooter ;) however... i have no favorite fov ^^

Yeah, fov is up to personal preference, but having an higher limit would satisfy more people.

Edited by N4T3_74
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×