Razor

Filter in server browser

I miss filtering options in the server browser, I can't even sort by the headings like Name, Map, Mode, Players or Ping by clicking on it....

Filters are needed!

• Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, Razor said:

I miss filtering options in the server browser, I can't even sort by the headings like Name, Map, Mode, Players or Ping by clicking on it....

Filters are needed!

Yes! Please! :) 

• Upvote 1

Yes i totally agree a filter would be much appreciated, defintely with the amount of servers that are online now.

• Upvote 1

I'm amazed this isn't included already, I know its EA but when making the server browser surly someone said you'll need to be able to filter these!!! ?

Finally a good post from you Razor ;)

yeah the current browser is next to f**king useless not showing ping , cant organize by name, cant search for specific server or cant even join a game a steam friend is in.

Filter needed 100%

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes, the first thing I missed even before getting into the first game in this game for me is a filter on the server browser. When I wanted to play my first match I went to the server browser and wanted to sort them from server with most players in them to lowest and it's not possible?! Or am I doing something wrong. All servers in the browser are in no logical order now. I want to sort them by number of players online, kind of map, gamemode etc. :)  Looks like a basic feature in any game/FPS for me. Thank you in advance.

Edited by MissTriggerHappy

That's the first thing I tried doing was sorting the servers by players, and was BAMBOOZLED when I realized it wasn't even included. :D

On 1/2/2018 at 5:40 PM, Razor said:

Filters are needed!

Yes we need it

22 hours ago, Sabes said:

not showing ping

I came here to see if there is a fix for this?

Edited by nuckle

From the latest news post on steam:

Accurate Server Browser Player Numbers

The server browser will now accurately reflect the number of players ingame!

This means players will experience less instant kicks when trying to join community servers,  Previously players were trying to join full servers when it looked like the server wasn't full.  This is now fixed!

Basic Server Browser Improvements - Ordering via Number of Players

We're working on multiple server browser filters this week ready for the 8th February Week 1 client update.  This is of high priority for us!

In the meantime as a temporary measure we're going to order servers by player count.  ...

There was also posting in this in news on the 3rd Feb that the current browser was a temproary thing fir the initial early access launch.  Bulkehad have heard our demands for filters and it's a high priority.

• Upvote 1

Showing an accurate server ping would be great. I like the game but not playing at 1xx ping. I can never tell servers ping before joining, nor can I tell if the server is full or not. Getting booted back to server browser and waiting for another refresh without knowing why isnt the greatest.