Sign in to follow this  
Ednz

Colored players on the minimap

I was thinking, would it be possible to add colored points on the minimap for each players(as on CSGO) instead of just greens. really helpfull in ranked soloQ and for team that are used to have the same color on each player to make the map awareness better :)

• Upvote 6

I'm not biased by CSGO or something and I like Battalion as it is, but I really like this in CSGO. I think this would be a good thing to implement. +1

yea +1 especially when you queue up with 1 or 2 friends, it can be handy knowing who they are. 

Could be difficult to check who is who on non-competitive servers with 12vs12 or more slots  ... and specially for colorblind people. No?

16 minutes ago, Soldat Ryan said:

Could be difficult to check who is who on non-competitive servers with 12vs12 or more slots  ... and specially for colorblind people. No?

Going on the CSGO precedent, the competitive mode is where the minimap colors are. For large format like CSGO Casual everyone is the same color on one's minimap. Also, with the colored icons in competitive mode, you also have a color indicator on the player avatars displayed at the top of the screen as a key for which player is which color.