Sign in to follow this  
Ricisaks

Not Racist just asking

Hey guys, 

I was able to play few games of Battalion Beta yesterday and in one of my game I noticed that when I was on German side one of the models of soliders was a black man. I would like to know if is there anyone with the same experience or if it was just some bad render or something. 

I got also another question. Why Battalion can’t add some Nazi symbols like Svastika and etc. And why they can be in games like Wolfenstein, Cod etc.

Edited by Ricisaks

19 hours ago, Ricisaks said:

Hey guys, 

I was able to play few games of Battalion Beta yesterday and in one of my game I noticed that when I was on German side one of the models of soliders was a black man. I would like to know if is there anyone with the same experience or if it was just some bad render or something. 

I got also another question. Why Battalion can’t add some Nazi symbols like Svastika and etc. And why they can be in games like Wolfenstein, Cod etc.

About the black guys, not sure ;) I've seen sometimes a character didn't render well though, maybe this is what you mean. Didn't really pay attention to the skin colors of the characters. And if they're black, so what? :) 

About the svastika's brammer gave a pretty clear answer. In the beginning they considered doing this, but due to they want streamers to stream the game for publicity this wouldn't be a good idea.
Showing off svastika's on a livestream isn't the best idea ;) 

4 hours ago, Dark said:

About the black guys, not sure ;) I've seen sometimes a character didn't render well though, maybe this is what you mean. Didn't really pay attention to the skin colors of the characters. And if they're black, so what? :) 

About the svastika's brammer gave a pretty clear answer. In the beginning they considered doing this, but due to they want streamers to stream the game for publicity this wouldn't be a good idea.

I don’t really care either but It would be kinda wierd to have black guys in Nazi army :D

About svastika’s that makes sence but it would be cool. 

8 hours ago, Dark said:

just add the swastikas after the game becomes famous kappa

You mustn't show swastikas in germany. So there would have to be a different version of the game just for germany.

Edited by belst
  • Like 1

Yeah, But Wolfenstein is made a by a big studio which has the capacity to create a second set of assets for a german version.