Sign in to follow this  
Rooslin

Minimap is over detailed

The mini map is very detailed and hard to actually see the routes or get information from it with a glance.

I'd suggest making them simpler and less detailed or at least finding a middle ground between the two. 

The link below is a set of custom mini maps in csgo that are very clear and easy to get information from.

http://simpleradar.com/

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Duncan said:

I agree that the mini map is overly detailed. My main issue with it is that it's so zoomed out.

I also agree with both points

I miss colours in the minimap a bit. Now i have to ask who's somewhere next to me. Would be nice if this could be changed.

I agree with the OP also, really hard to read the minimap atm, would personally prefer a style that is more simple and clearer. 

Agreed, I like the simple radar approach that you can use in cs. I think there should be an option where you can toggle between what simple radar has and what already exists.

Doesn't csgo have text under radar of current location? Can't remember as I haven't played it in years... Though I think that would be a good addition to battalion, would be very helpful, especially for newer players.

Manorhouse v1 has a decent in-game minimap, maybe they just havent spent the time to do the others yet, but they are certainly needed, makes learning maps a lot easier.