Sign in to follow this  
Dromare

Stance Down/Stance Up Feature

I think that the one feature that is missing is a stance down and stance up feature.

For example you press "control" to go from standing to crouch and hold "control" to go from standing or crouched to prone.

It works the other way as well. If you are crouching and you press "space" your character will stand or if you press "space" while in the prone position your character will crouch. If you hold "space" in any position your character will jump.

This feature was in all of the other call of duty, battlefield, and other similar games.

• Upvote 2

I was looking for this idea before posting it.

We definetly need this. I guess it's not a feature that's hard to add, but it will definetly satisfy a lot of players (including me) who are already used to doing this in promod.

Pressing a button to crouch and another to prone has always seemed uncomfortable to me. It's very hard to play without that feature since my brain is already 100% used to it.

So please, add this feature, we would appreciate !

And I'll just keep bumping this thread until we have it ! Or until we have an answer from a dev saying that we better stop thinking about it...

Edited by natha

On 1/20/2018 at 10:52 AM, Dromare said:

I think that the one feature that is missing is a stance down and stance up feature.

For example you press "control" to go from standing to crouch and hold "control" to go from standing or crouched to prone.

It works the other way as well. If you are crouching and you press "space" your character will stand or if you press "space" while in the prone position your character will crouch. If you hold "space" in any position your character will jump.

This feature was in all of the other call of duty, battlefield, and other similar games.

agree with this 100%.

Fair enough I guess. I always preferred "Go to" (ie, go to prone, go to crouch, regardless of what stance you're in) instead of up and down, but I guess it's just personal preference.