Soldat Ryan

Welcome to the "Tactical" place

20 hours ago, Remak said:

Any TR servers up yet?

Yes, we have 2 servers and are only enforcing 2 x rules (to non TR players) at the moment and only when we have members on. It's a start. Oh i miss B3! 

1. Always aim when shooting

2. No Jumping/Jump shooting

London server: BROTHERS TACTICAL REALISM TR RULES EURO - IP 109.169.84.128:7777

New York server: BROTHERS TACTICAL REALISM TR RULES USA- IP 74.201.228.212:7777

Add me on steam: Brotherschris

Chris

Edited by BrothersChris
  • Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:16 PM, <82ndAB>MG.Ieuan said:

You guys were in that league, and then ran another I think. PZGR won our league :(

Yes we did :)

I think he might be referring to the ETO league, where we used Brothers Realism Mod for WAW tournaments prior to open warfare becoming the mod of choice.

• Like 1

Today I died several times on a TR server and I'm pretty sure that I had see some of you. It was nice and it was the first time that I've really appreciate to die xD

It is nice back find some more mature approach. Thank you for this first casual fight.

:x

1 hour ago, [NGBC]CH_SwissWolf said:

Today I died several times on a TR server and I'm pretty sure that I had see some of you. It was nice and it was the first time that I've really appreciate to die xD

It is nice back find some more mature approach. Thank you for this first casual fight.

:x

It was, at one point we had 16 TR players on, we played around 3 to 4 maps and it was the best gaming I've experienced in about 5 years. God bless TR!!!

Edited by BrothersChris