horas

Anyone got a beta key yet (not influencers)

35 minutes ago, Nowaz said:

Someone know if we can stream the beta?

Yes you can

• Upvote 1

So do I understand this right? If I backed the game on Kickstarter back in the day, no matter the tier, I should be getting a key for sure? I backed for early access if that changes anything.

i got my beta key today { KS founder }. BETA DOWNLOAD SIZE is around 6.8 GB. 

I cant play today because i need go to work :{

edit> Can i share screens from game to my community profile on steam ? 

Edited by paganSK

1 minute ago, Tygrys said:

So do I understand this right? If I backed the game on Kickstarter back in the day, no matter the tier, I should be getting a key for sure? I backed for early access if that changes anything.

Yes, but since you backed for EA your key will come closer to EA date like Beta key's got sent today on the day beta starts....

3 minutes ago, Tygrys said:

if you bought a tier with Early Access or before you should get a key. think you might have to have completed the survey bulkhead sent out about a year ago too but i may be wrong on that.

Edited by Farq-S

4 minutes ago, Razor said:

Yes, but since you backed for EA your key will come closer to EA date like Beta key's got sent today on the day beta starts....

3 minutes ago, Farq-S said:

if you bought a tier with Early Access or before you should get a key. think you might have to have completed the survey bulkhead sent out about a year ago too but i may be wrong on that.

I think I did the survey because I vaguely remember receiving something like that. Hopefully you're right and I'll get my key today because there's a terrible lack of good FPS out there right now and Battalion has that original MoH and CoD feel to it.

9 minutes ago, Tygrys said:

I think I did the survey because I vaguely remember receiving something like that. Hopefully you're right and I'll get my key today because there's a terrible lack of good FPS out there right now and Battalion has that original MoH and CoD feel to it.

Like I said, today is beta day and your key will not work until 1st February when EA starts, if that the option you backed.

3 minutes ago, Razor said:

Like I said, today is beta day and your key will not work until 1st February when EA starts, if that the option you backed.

"Beta players are picked at random or have backed the game via Humble Bundle or Kickstarter (at any PC tier)."

Doesn't this suggest everyone who backed no matter how much should get a bet key for this test? It isn't written clearly enough.

If you signed up for the beta at beta.battalion.com and get lucky to get picked to play yes

i only signed up for the beta sadly.. and i got a key today. so it means i cannot play today right?

Edited by sKarTix

9 minutes ago, sKarTix said:

i only signed up for the beta sadly.. and i got a key today. so it means i cannot play today right?

giphy.gif

If you have a key, you are able to play tonight !

key = game

i ask cuz i got a message of a friend within:

January 19th Influencers and everybody who has acces to the alpha currently

January 20th everybody who got acces to closed beta

for me it means, iam just "everybody who got acces to closed beta" cuz i only signed up

1 hour ago, Tygrys said:

check your junk mail. mine was in there and make sure you're using the correct email address. lots of people forgot what email address they signed up with.

So I'm guessing that todays keys were sent out around mid day today ? and if you havent received a key by now you can't participate today.  So the next chance for being able to take part in the beta is getting a key tomorrow ?

3 minutes ago, Masaa said:

So I'm guessing that todays keys were sent out around mid day today ? and if you havent received a key by now you can't participate today.  So the next chance for being able to take part in the beta is getting a key tomorrow ?

Last keys are sending now.  Indeed if you don't get it today, you have again a chance for tomorow.

2 hours ago, Farq-S said:

check your junk mail. mine was in there and make sure you're using the correct email address. lots of people forgot what email address they signed up with.

Nothing on either of my mails which is not cool since I did back them on Kickstarter. I'm conflicted at this point.