I’m just itching for any shred of info on Console timeframes. Any words or thoughts. I know PC is the focus right now, so I’m just hopeful for any news at all. Did I mention I’m super excited to get my hands on this game so I can stroke it gently

Welcome aboard mate! 

Many are waiting and we know little to nothing about consoles, my guess would be late this year or next year as PC version just about access EA....

• Upvote 2

It's hard to say for anyone outside of the Battalion team. If they've been doing their due diligence for the console product the entire time, then it could be a fairly short time between Steam early access/open beta -> release and then the console release. If they're more like the PUBG team however it could be some time before the console version appears. I believe that game went into steam early access in February last year and the Xbox rough version was just released in mid December with the PS4 release still pending. I think if there's anything you can probably count on with this group of developers its that you won't get it before it's good enough for you to have and actually enjoy. 

Long road ahead before any Console information is discussed, I'd say possibly next year we'll begin to recieve information on the matter