Lyseeq

The Twitter game

This twitter game with alpha/beta codes is fucking insane :D:D Cant believe how fast can somebody put the beta key in steam. Wondering if people even were hard trying to get into a game in the past. Thy hype which have you created is unbelievable. Congratulations the DEV TEAM!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Myth said:

I tried one of the keys 15 seconds after the post and It was already used. :/

every key shared was used in 5 sec ... it was almost impossible to get into it :( But i believe the devs will show us some love and give us a few chance to play against them!! I am fucking hyped of new CTF mod ... it will be funny AF! can't wait to get hands on it!!! tonight

• Like 1

Just now, Lyseeq said:

every key shared was used in 5 sec ... it was almost impossible to get into it :( But i believe the devs will show us some love and give us a few chance to play against them!! I am fucking hyped of new CTF mod ... it will be funny AF! can't wait to get hands on it!!! tonight

Well, I guess I need to apply for some slower key giveaways :D ... In other news I believe this game can be the next king of the fps genre. People need that kind of a game, CS:GO is becoming sh**, the new CoD is not that good imo especially the maps.

Its kind of ridiculous. I posted this on twitter but ill repeat it again, There are people who have been really really hyped up about this game and followed it for a while. They don't seem to get any keys, but there are people who registered like a week ago and they get keys. I feel like its just not fair.  I guess its all just luck but I wish they did this beta system differently.

• Like 1

I feel the same. I know they developers need to make hype and get causal players to interest in game but just wasted 2 hours of life on refreshing twitter every few second and got left with nothing- cause keys were gone in 1 sec. Maybe shareing more among this forum or discord would be better idea.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shev441 said:

I feel the same. I know they developers need to make hype and get causal players to interest in game but just wasted 2 hours of life on refreshing twitter every few second and got left with nothing- cause keys were gone in 1 sec. Maybe shareing more among this forum or discord would be better idea.

Me 2. Believe me .. there is thousands guys who just wasted 2 hours of their life. BUT Bramm said that they will be sending THOUSANDS of beta codes. I can imagine the CLOSED BETA will be almost OPEN BETA... or I hope so. CANT wait

one more chance?

I really don't like this tweeter way of giving codes out, totally unfair... They should just randomly pick the winners and everybody would be happy, the only fair way.

2 minutes ago, Enkei said:

i was at work at 17:55... fuck my life -_____-

TBH there was no chance to get into the game soon. Every key was taken in 1 second :/

41 minutes ago, d0vla said:

I really don't like this tweeter way of giving codes out, totally unfair... They should just randomly pick the winners and everybody would be happy, the only fair way.

It's being given in Discord as well... And PM/DM all over

Just now, Lyseeq said:

TBH there was no chance to get into the game soon. Every key was taken in 1 second :/

pff.. i  want to play this game sooo hard that i am obsessed with it.. i am almost doing nothing else then checking out the forums in my free time.

The thing about ''the twitter game'' is that people that dont use twitter are pretty much fucked to get a chance to try it out.. maybe we are lucky and they do a giveaway in the forums.. and some people are getting another chance to try it out before BETA or EA.

1 minute ago, Razor said:

I tried every damn option, and nothing :( Seems like I really need to wait for the 1st Feb... Hope is fully gone.

5 minutes ago, Razor said:

pm, here on the forum?? 

Just now, Enkei said:

pm, here on the forum?? 

twitter messages :)

EDIT: cause giveaways was published on twitter

Edited by Lyseeq

2 minutes ago, Enkei said:

pm, here on the forum?? 

I think so yes, from what I have seen, and PM in discord

Edited by Razor