merl

Battalion 1944 Community Discord

BATTALION 1944 COMMUNITY DISCORD

uIUlpnU.png

Greetings!

I'm Dog, A long time follower of Battalion who's a huge fan of the classic, old-school, fast paced FPS Games.

I've followed B1944 since Late 2016, yet recently realised how close the release is!

So, in preparation for the release of B1944 Early Access, I'm hopeful of building a large, community discord for players of B1944. A hub for new, old or competitive players to find others to play games with, Meet people or just generally be a part of the community.

We by no means at all claim to be an Official Discord, with no affiliated with the Battalion 1944 discord, We're solely just a fan made community to assist players in finding others!

Features

We've got channels like #announcements. Here, you'll be able to see all of the game announcements, related to updates by the Development team.

#skins provides players who enjoy the cosmetic marketplace and take interest in new skins released by the team.

We've got many voice channels for you to meet people, chat with others or just chill around in.

Connect today to see the full potential and view all of our features.

https://discord.gg/cYhCA9G

Why join several B44 discords when the main stuff happens in the official one and there are more ppl there to join up with a game? Just wondering :)

Ours is a smaller one, It's just really if your looking for a few chilled out games and meet a small community.

We post updates on things like Leaked cosmetics and new updates.

On 13/01/2018 at 7:43 PM, dog said:

Ours is a smaller one, It's just really if your looking for a few chilled out games and meet a small community.

Sounds like a good idea, Dog, I'm sure there will be players who prefer joining a smaller group for some frag time.

On 14/01/2018 at 3:00 AM, merl said:

BATTALION 1944 COMMUNITY DISCORD

uIUlpnU.png

Greetings!

I'm Dog, A long time follower of Battalion who's a huge fan of the classic, old-school, fast paced FPS Games.

I've followed B1944 since Late 2016, yet recently realised how close the release is!

So, in preparation for the release of B1944 Early Access, I'm hopeful of building a large, community discord for players of B1944. A hub for new, old or competitive players to find others to play games with, Meet people or just generally be a part of the community.

We by no means at all claim to be an Official Discord, with no affiliated with the Battalion 1944 discord, We're solely just a fan made community to assist players in finding others!

Features

We've got channels like #announcements. Here, you'll be able to see all of the game announcements, related to updates by the Development team.

#skins provides players who enjoy the cosmetic marketplace and take interest in new skins released by the team.

We've got many voice channels for you to meet people, chat with others or just chill around in.

Connect today to see the full potential and view all of our features.

https://discord.gg/cYhCA9G

Welcome Legend!

Nice dude