Sign in to follow this  
shev441

suggestion about graphic + few questions

I know this game only from short movies posted by crew and interviews, unfortunetly havent played it myself yet, but am I the only one who thinks that game's graphic is various depending which map we are playing?  Mannorhouse and new CTF map looks really polished, high quality like other AAA titles available on PS4 or Xbox One. On the other hand we have map like coastal - it looks clunky, empty, flat and blurry like early ps3/x360 games. Some shots from other maps located in town also looks average. 

Don't get me wrong. I'm not one of these people who can be found in comments under video who say "omg graphic look like in ps1, why you make a game - we already have cod ww2". As a former Cod2/COd4 I have been expecting this game since about May 2017 when 1st gameplay from TDM got publicated. I wasn't really active here before due to lack of public information for several months and the fact that I haven't backed game on kickstarter so it was hard to review a gameplay. But I have at least informed few of my friends about a game and provided them with links so I guess i can say that I care about this projekt.

Whether we like it or not we need to accept that for majority of people visuals are most important and it might decide - at least among more casual players - if game will succed or not. + I know that devs are able to improve it. 

+few questions:

Will there be possibility to play all game modes on all maps like in CoD games or on maps will there be only  one available gamemode (the one  that they were created for? )

Are you planning to add M3 Grease gun for American side? I know it was a bit underdog in Cod2 but I liked to play with it. Would be nice to see this weapon in Battalion44 too.

In terms of gameplay it seems very good. Probably will post my opinions after  finally playing the game during beta tests (hope will get a key) or - worst case scenario - Early Access. And for now going back to practice before realese in CoD4  ;) 

Przechwytywanie1.PNG

Edited by shev441
  • Downvote 1

On 12-1-2018 at 12:35 AM, shev441 said:
  1. Whether we like it or not we need to accept that for majority of people visuals are most important and it might decide - at least among more casual players - if game will succed or not. + I know that devs are able to improve it. 
  2. Will there be possibility to play all game modes on all maps 
  3. Are you planning to add M3 Grease gun for American side? 
  1. Visuals are the least important thing, don’t forget that the game is still in alpha and visuals prolly will improve, however I’m fine if the graphics stay the way they are now, as it’s not an AAA.
  2. I believe so, everything can be modded so in public servers the options are endless.
  3. As for now I believe the devs will keep the guns as they are now. Maybe they will add new guns when the game further develops after Early Acces.

hey @shev441 

the only people that criticize the graphics are people that haven't played the game. once you feel how it plays the graphics don't matter. however, many people judge a game on graphics when deciding to buy or not. so, your concern is a valid one. however, if you look at early alpha gameplay compared to recent alpha gameplay, not only have the graphics and fidelity improved 100%, more importantly, the animations have improved 110%.

the other important thing is the price. when compared to other games at $14 (probably with the exception of CSGO) Bat44 blows them away and that's not even taking into account it'll run at over 100fps.

only time will tell but anyone judging this game on graphics alone would probably not buy the game anyway.