d0vla

Closed Beta keys

If you are a backer (kickstarter or humblebundle) you should already have your key. The keys from beta.battaliongame.com still need to come. When idk.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WeAsOne said:

If you are a backer (kickstarter or humblebundle) you should already have your key. The keys from beta.battaliongame.com still need to come. When idk.

any tier or just alpha/beta backers?

4 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

Are you sure? I'm a kickstarter backer and didn't recieve anything yet, did you?

Have you backed a tier that gives you Alpha or Beta access?

If not: Your key comes between now and 1st of February.

If yes: You should already have the key, check your email you used on the survey email (also spam folder) and if you can not find it, PM Tuna with proof of your purchase ;)

On 1/12/2018 at 1:38 AM, WeAsOne said:

Have you backed a tier that gives you Alpha or Beta access?

If not: Your key comes between now and 1st of February.

If yes: You should already have the key, check your email you used on the survey email (also spam folder) and if you can not find it, PM Tuna with proof of your purchase ;)

Are you sure about that? Because I copied this "quote" from a comment a few days ago. I cannot remember where I got it from right now, but it was written by one of the Battalion developers. Someone can probably help me find it. This should mean that anyone backing the project on Kickstarter will get a key for the closed beta.

" if you've backed the game at any stage for any amount of money you will receive access to the closed beta"

But I think we should wait and see if someone can confirm this.

Edited by jagardaniel