qozmyox

Who are influencers ?

Hello everybody and devs if you are reading this .

I have read that beta will start with influencers , but who are they exactly ? Are they streamers/journalists and top players?

As if talking about myself , I'm ex top player of COD4 promod in my country. I'm living in Iran if you wonder to know.

I have been my national COD4 team captain twice and participated in 5 local lans(won 2 of them) and played in many online tournament/ladders which were held by Cybergamer and Clanbase.

you might be surprised but Iran has biggest community in COD4 promod in middle east. Recently ( summer 2017 ) we had online tournament where 19teams paid and played (you may be know that last Pay 2 play league for cod4 in Europe got cancelled because of lack of interest). We also had lan with 12 teams in summer aswell, teams counts were low on this lan tho because lan date announced like 5days before of the start date .

I am admin of a group in social media having 200 active COD4 promod players currently .

I want to tell you straight , not everyone here will buy Battalion if I just say buy it now , but FPS community count on my opinion about this game as I'm kinda known to everyone . I can promote Battalion on certain top views forums and websites here and hopefully getting interests about it .

So I'm just asking , Am I influencer? 

3 hours ago, qozmyox said:

So I'm just asking , Am I influencer? 

You should be!  PM them your story, ask, and get a bunch of Iraninan players excited for EA 

I'm ASSUMING they did this, but if they haven't... seek out all the players who've placed say in the top 10 at major lans from ALL competitive FPS games and approach them to be influencers.   Streamers as influencers will sell copies, but to say you will grow a competitive game from a casual activity (streaming) is swimming against the stream ha ha :/

Influencers should also be people who won tourneys, leagues, lans, etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fish said:

You should be!  PM them your story, ask, and get a bunch of Iraninan players excited for EA 

I'm ASSUMING they did this, but if they haven't... seek out all the players who've placed say in the top 10 at major lans from ALL competitive FPS games and approach them to be influencers.   Streamers as influencers will sell copies, but to say you will grow a competitive game from a casual activity (streaming) is swimming against the stream ha ha :/

Influencers should also be people who won tourneys, leagues, lans, etc

thanks for your reply , I will just tag them here in case they want to read my story :D @[CM] BigTuna @[DEV] BRAMMERTRON @[DEV] KingHoward @[CM] phantasy

here is also some videos 3years ago when we won Norway in nations cup and everyone was surprised  https://www.youtube.com/user/rikkloool/search?query=iran