Jump to content
Bank_Da_Bread

Early Steam Access Key

Recommended Posts

Hi! So I backed this game on March 3rd, 2016 to receive the steam early access which is supposed to be this upcoming beta. Am I supposed to get emailed a code or something like that? I have been hearing of other's getting their keys like a month ahead. Also had been on Active Duty at the time so didn't have access to my PC till I came back home as a Reservist.
 

chibby.jpg

Screenshot (25).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bank_Da_Bread said:

Hi! So I backed this game on March 3rd, 2016 to receive the steam early access which is supposed to be this upcoming beta. Am I supposed to get emailed a code or something like that? I have been hearing of other's getting their keys like a month ahead. Also had been on Active Duty at the time so didn't have access to my PC till I came back home as a Reservist.
 

chibby.jpg

Screenshot (25).png

@Bank_Da_Bread  Thank you.

Edited by Merlin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Soldat Ryan said:

Hi and Welcome to the forum,

Early Access keys haven't been sent yet. They are coming soon.

Ok, cool. Just wanna make sure I didn't get left behind

2 hours ago, Razor said:

Welcome to the forums, your key should ship out closer to the EA at Feb 1st, if not send a DM to @[CM] BigTuna with proof of your purchase :)

Thank You for the information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2018 at 12:27 PM, Razor said:

Welcome to the forums, your key should ship out closer to the EA at Feb 1st, if not send a DM to @[CM] BigTuna with proof of your purchase :)

Early Access wasn't part of this closed beta this past weekend though right? I had drill from thursday to sunday and I wasn't emailed a code so I'm not really sure if I was mean't to be part of it or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bank_Da_Bread said:

Early Access wasn't part of this closed beta this past weekend though right? 

Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2018 at 11:53 AM, Soldat Ryan said:

Hi and Welcome to the forum,

Early Access keys haven't been sent yet. They are coming soon.

Quick question, when I was away on drill, I received 2 different beta codes (one on the 19th and one on the 20th) for the closed beta on the 19th. Now since I've already been emailed those 2, will I be e-mailed 2 different ones for the early access on the 1st? Or the 2 old ones are still usable for this weekend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bank_Da_Bread said:

Quick question, when I was away on drill, I received 2 different beta codes (one on the 19th and one on the 20th) for the closed beta on the 19th. Now since I've already been emailed those 2, will I be e-mailed 2 different ones for the early access on the 1st? Or the 2 old ones are still usable for this weekend?

First EA codes have been sent out today, It is possible you have your EA code yet (check your email) or it will come tomorow (31 january).
EA code gives you access to the branch of full game. (the branch which will be enable the 1st february)
Your beta keys are available ONLY for "Test Zone" branch of the game but keep your codes because we don't know if the "test zone" will be used in the future or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Soldat Ryan said:

First EA codes have been sent out today, It is possible you have your EA code yet (check your email) or it will come tomorow (31 january).
EA code gives you access to the branch of full game. (the branch which will be enable the 1st february)
Your beta keys are available ONLY for "Test Zone" branch of the game but keep your codes because we don't know if the "test zone" will be used in the future or not.

Awesome, thanks for the info. Haven't gotten EA codes for the weekend yet, but will check again tomorrow for those. Also the test zone, does it operate like the Community Test Environment from Battlefield? Wasn't even aware that this game had a test zone. And would you happen to know why I was given two?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bank_Da_Bread said:

Awesome, thanks for the info. Haven't gotten EA codes for the weekend yet, but will check again tomorrow for those. Also the test zone, does it operate like the Community Test Environment from Battlefield? Wasn't even aware that this game had a test zone. And would you happen to know why I was given two?

Test zone was Alpha / beta, but might be used like cte later on.

About your ea key, you should get it today (last day before release).

Make sure to add info@bulkheadinteractice.com to your contacts so the email doesnt get lost in spam. Also make sure to just search in your emails for "bulkhead" as you might already have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dark said:

Test zone was Alpha / beta, but might be used like cte later on.

About your ea key, you should get it today (last day before release).

Make sure to add info@bulkheadinteractice.com to your contacts so the email doesnt get lost in spam. Also make sure to just search in your emails for "bulkhead" as you might already have it.

Yeah already added info@bulkheadinteractice.com to my contacts list. But saw them by typing bulkhead interactive in my inbox and they were hidden somehow as a message despite not being in my inbox. haven't seen anything yet as of this morning but prob will get something later today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Soldat Ryan said:

Some of us have friends !!! xD
Just receive my 18 keys too !! :D

Give me sum keys :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Dark said:

10? :o 

For me and my team, team of friends ;)

 

33 minutes ago, Soldat Ryan said:

Some of us have friends !!! xD
Just receive my 18 keys too !! :D

You got more friends......

 

31 minutes ago, Dark said:

Give me sum keys :o 

Can't, sorry :/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bank_Da_Bread said:

Yeah, been lookin out all day but still haven't seen any keys for tomorrow for me, ugh

Did you fill in the Kickstarter survey? You don't have your forum tag either?

Anyway... You should contact @[CM] BigTuna and i'm sure he'll sort it out for you. (Beware: Tomorrow is going to be a crazy busy day for him, so give him some time to respond) 

Edited by BlueSmiley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueSmiley said:

Did you fill in the Kickstarter survey? You don't have your forum tag either?

Anyway... You should contact @[CM] BigTuna and i'm sure he'll sort it out for you. (Beware: Tomorrow is going to be a crazy busy day for him, so give him some time to respond) 

which survey? I think I did, but I'm not sure which one exactly you're talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bank_Da_Bread said:

which survey? I think I did, but I'm not sure which one exactly you're talking about

Go to the Kickstarter page and login.

Do you see 'You're a backer' in top right? 'View pledge' is at the right. Click on it. Once you clicked on it you'll see 'Reward' 'Survey' and 'Messages'. Click on Survey.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BlueSmiley said:

Go to the Kickstarter page and login.

Do you see 'You're a backer' in top right? 'View pledge' is at the right. Click on it. Once you clicked on it you'll see 'Reward' 'Survey' and 'Messages'. Click on Survey.

 

wow, never even knew that survey existed. just completed it so yeah, now I can wait in peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×