Bank_Da_Bread

Early Steam Access Key

Hi! So I backed this game on March 3rd, 2016 to receive the steam early access which is supposed to be this upcoming beta. Am I supposed to get emailed a code or something like that? I have been hearing of other's getting their keys like a month ahead. Also had been on Active Duty at the time so didn't have access to my PC till I came back home as a Reservist.

chibby.jpg

Screenshot (25).png

1 hour ago, Bank_Da_Bread said:

Hi! So I backed this game on March 3rd, 2016 to receive the steam early access which is supposed to be this upcoming beta. Am I supposed to get emailed a code or something like that? I have been hearing of other's getting their keys like a month ahead. Also had been on Active Duty at the time so didn't have access to my PC till I came back home as a Reservist.

chibby.jpg

Screenshot (25).png

@Bank_Da_Bread  Thank you.

Edited by Merlin

3 hours ago, Soldat Ryan said:

Hi and Welcome to the forum,

Early Access keys haven't been sent yet. They are coming soon.

Ok, cool. Just wanna make sure I didn't get left behind

2 hours ago, Razor said:

Welcome to the forums, your key should ship out closer to the EA at Feb 1st, if not send a DM to @[CM] BigTuna with proof of your purchase :)

Thank You for the information

On 1/10/2018 at 12:27 PM, Razor said:

Welcome to the forums, your key should ship out closer to the EA at Feb 1st, if not send a DM to @[CM] BigTuna with proof of your purchase :)

Early Access wasn't part of this closed beta this past weekend though right? I had drill from thursday to sunday and I wasn't emailed a code so I'm not really sure if I was mean't to be part of it or not