Crvn

Where’s my key..

So I backed the game on Kickstarter on 3rd March 2016 (or there about) been hearing peoplfe getting their beta codes since last month, and I’ve still not received anything what so ever.. help please? 😊

Edited by Crvn

Depends what tier you backed.
If you backed Alpha or Beta you should have your key since long time. Did you check spam box or "Promotion" tabs for Gmail ?

If you backed Alpha or Beta i invite you to send a DM to @[CM] BigTuna with a proof of your purchase.

• Downvote 1

i just checked i purchased early access march 3rd. pretty shit that i paid more than what people pay now to get the game same time as me? early access time... 

On 10.1.2018 at 11:36 PM, Crvn said:

i just checked i purchased early access march 3rd. pretty shit that i paid more than what people pay now to get the game same time as me? early access time... 

EAis set to 1st of February, and you didn't just pay for EA, you backed the development of the game, Kickstarter you know, it's for backing a project! Not only the product of that project.Also the developers have said they will provide some extras for us early backers ;)  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Smut28 said:

Do you understand the concept of backing a game?

I understand it and will never do it again ^^. Why would I take the risk for supporting something unknown instead of waiting how things play out and pay less in the end. This is not the way it should be imo. Backers should be rewarded not punished.

and you will be rewarded, be proud that you backed something thats going to be the next phase in competitive gaming. 

• Downvote 1

I get that, but I still think their kickstarter campaign was misleading as they stated the full game would retail for 30 pounds, so i bought in for 20 quid. And not getting rewarded (in fact overpaying) for contributing to this game leaves me a bitter aftertaste. In my opinion this is not how the world works. If you take the risk you should be rewarded for it, not the guy who sits on the sideline doing jack shit and waits how thing turn out. Still stoked for the game, just never going to help fund anything ever again if this is common practice.

• Downvote 3

But you will be rewarded with a f$@¥ great game.. and if they reach a lot of gamers by selling it for 15 dollars now, then we have a huge playerbase and hopefully a lot of tournaments for a looooong life to come.. that would be super sick right? 

I payd around 65 euros for this and i regret no single penny xD

Hopefully this game will get huge.. then we all win.

That's imho.

Edit:

And imagine all the free DLC's.. so sweet..

Edited by WeAsOne
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, SupreMe said:

I get that, but I still think their kickstarter campaign was misleading as they stated the full game would retail for 30 pounds, so i bought in for 20 quid. And not getting rewarded (in fact overpaying) for contributing to this game leaves me a bitter aftertaste. In my opinion this is not how the world works. If you take the risk you should be rewarded for it, not the guy who sits on the sideline doing jack shit and waits how thing turn out. Still stoked for the game, just never going to help fund anything ever again if this is common practice.

I understand what you are trying to say ... but think of Kickstarter campaign it is a way to support not a way to pass into the game. I can imagine it hurts when you supported the game with 20 penny and cant get in - even if the game price is 15penny. But when you were supporting the game and paying 20 you already know you will not get access to it. So It is a shame for you but according to it you are a KIND man :)

Edited by Lyseeq

3 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

U say misleading, I say new strategy..

But what's important....?

Come on, you can't be that naive?

3 hours ago, Lyseeq said:

I understand what you are trying to say ... but think of Kickstarter campaign it is a way to support not a way to pass into the game. I can imagine it hurts when you supported the game with 20 penny and cant get in - even if the game price is 15penny. But when you were supporting the game and paying 20 you already know you will not get access to it. So It is a shame for you but according to it you are a KIND man :)

Well then accordingly to what y'all are saying I assume I don't know how kickstarter works, but that's fine. I fell for it once, will never fall for it again :D

Dont worry, I think you will be rewarded with a limited skin for backing it and also devs can send you a EA code maybe. I think the reason why you have to backed at least 30 pound to have game access was that developers want to sell their game for 30 pounds when they started kickstarter campaign. (they didnt know if the game could reach 1 200 000£ for offline campaign so with camapign the game could costs about 30+ pounds, maybe 60 like other games) But then they have realized that reducing game price could be better for faster growing community and easier for getting into the game for players. It is common for multiplayer games to cost about 10-15 pounds. CSGO, R6siege and many others. I dont want to defend the dev team and their decision but I understand what they and why they do it.

The price was lowered so the game will be able to compete with others in the genre, it wasn't lowered to give Kickstarter backers the middle finger. If they hadn't done that this game wouldn't have a shot at all at gaining a large audience and instead of having paid a little bit too much you would've lost the entirety of your investment. You'll get some extra things as compensation, there's not much more you can ask for.

59 minutes ago, Lyseeq said:

Dont worry, I think you will be rewarded with a limited skin for backing it and also devs can send you a EA code maybe.

I don't need an EA code, I already overpaid for one (this is a joke people, don't be offended) :D:D. A beta code would be nice though, but i'm not going to annoy the devs by begging them on social media for a beta code. They got better things to do, like building this awesome game!

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, SupreMe said:

I don't need an EA code, I already overpaid for one (this is a joke people, don't be offended) :D:D. A beta code would be nice though, but i'm not going to annoy the devs by begging them on social media for a beta code. They got better things to do, like building this awesome game!

Well, you are right.. they are busy. But today Joe said today they are going to giveaway thousands of beta codes... so the could give code to everyone who singed into the beta. So be prepared for it :)

Edited by Lyseeq