Sign in to follow this  
frylich

"Proved" Players & Clans

hi guys,

we knew that it will be some kind of advanced rank system für players and clans in b44.

my thought was the additional option to "prove" a player profile with id-card. so that a gamekey will be bound to an id (real name, adress aso.)

i hope that will cause that the rate of cheaters reduce some more. because of the risk: once you have caught your id is banned too. maybe for a long period like 1 year or more?

what u think?

• Downvote 3

Dno what you mean exactly but if a lot of people manage to cheat in this game, In that case i would like to see a prime system like they use in CS GO.

Doubt ppl would like that. Who would confirm? Who would sit on all that info? Who would want ppl to have access to your real life identity..? 

44 minutes ago, frylich said:

hi guys,

we knew that it will be some kind of advanced rank system für players and clans in b44.

my thought was the additional option to "prove" a player profile with id-card. so that a gamekey will be bound to an id (real name, adress aso.)

i hope that will cause that the rate of cheaters reduce some more. because of the risk: once you have caught your id is banned too. maybe for a long period like 1 year or more?

what u think?

Good luck getting more than 100 people to play your game with that :P

35 minutes ago, frylich said:

How does the prime system in csgo work?

For example you can only play prime matches from a certain level. Not sure if it is like lvl 25.

Because of the low price hackers can buy a new game to get back into the game. But it will cost some time to get back to level 25 and enter prime again.

Besides that your Phone is linked to your account. Which means when you are banned you need a new Phone number aswell.

For me personal i've had a better experience with prime then without prime regarding hackers.

Edited by sNrklhaai

41 minutes ago, frylich said:

i found an explanation:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2235-QYCN-3295

may its a "light prove". but not like a id-card ;) would be even better.

Well i guess the guys in the other posts are right.

Noone will give any details about their id card. A Phone number is one thing but ID is something different.

For me a prime system is pretty good. If you need a minimum amount of level/hours to play it's harder to have like 10 accounts who are all on this level. For 10 accounts u would also need 10 Phone numbers which would make the group of hackers a lot smaller, because it isn't so easy to just start a new account.

Edited by sNrklhaai

Well..ok. understand your way you think about. 

More hackers = more sold keys and a CSGO like system would it make a little harder to cheat.

But i dont understand whats the issue to bound key and id. (Id details shouldnt be public.) What you fear? Because of safety? Cmon rly? 

• Downvote 3

17 minutes ago, frylich said:

Well..ok. understand your way you think about. 

More hackers = more sold keys and a CSGO like system would it make a little harder to cheat.

But i dont understand whats the issue to bound key and id. (Id details shouldnt be public.) What you fear? Because of safety? Cmon rly? 

It is not that simple. There are many laws in Europe that state what kind of information companies are allowed to keep of customers. Even if playing in a cheat free information would be amazing, your method would be such a legal hazzle that no company in their right mind would start going with a system like that. Only place I know something like this exists is China (Where the government basically own everything).

1 hour ago, stroker said:

more cheaters = more banned accs = more purchased games = more €€€ for devs 

sad but true like in csgo 

Dude..... That is almost an insult towards the devs. I can promise you that batallion devs would not mind losing the "cheater" money if they could provide a clean game for everyone. This isn't a big studio with money greedy policies. This is a developer who truly want to give a good game, as their trailer state "to fans from fans".

2 minutes ago, Cookiebot said:

It is not that simple. There are many laws in Europe that state what kind of information companies are allowed to keep of customers. Even if playing in a cheat free information would be amazing, your method would be such a legal hazzle that no company in their right mind would start going with a system like that. Only place I know something like this exists is China (Where the government basically own everything).

Dude..... That is almost an insult towards the devs. I can promise you that batallion devs would not mind losing the "cheater" money if they could provide a clean game for everyone. This isn't a big studio with money greedy policies. This is a developer who truly want to give a good game, as their trailer state "to fans from fans".

i hope you are right !

On 10-1-2018 at 11:43 AM, sNrklhaai said:

Besides that your Phone is linked to your account. Which means when you are banned you need a new Phone number aswell.

Everything can be faked, you've got burner phones and can find fake numbers where a text message is send to on the internet, plus numerous of other options. 

ESL has a similair system with the IDcard, but its a paid system.

• Upvote 1

On 14.01.2018 at 4:08 PM, frylich said:

what are the 4 downvotes for? strange...

Probably downvotes from future cheaters :D IMO ID with your real name and adress is a bad idea and it would violate people's privacy. However I strongly support the idea of 'prime accounts', hardware bans etc. - whatever to get rid of those cheating plebs :D. I've already seen some cod4 ex-cheaters on discord or alpha servers and i'm pretty sure they'll try their luck in Battalion aswell :ph34r:

On ‎14‎-‎1‎-‎2018 at 4:08 PM, frylich said:

what are the 4 downvotes for? strange...

dont worry frylich, sun shines again tomorrow :)

but i understand where you are coming from , i dislike cheating as much as you do i guess,

but the id thing is too much for the general part of the players in my opinion.

im hoping this game will attract the more mature players, because its the kiddy's that love to hack