ghcts

Transparent Scopes

In Cod2 there was a mod that allowed you to get transparent scope , idk if this is kinda cheating or something , but i've been more comfortable playing with these sort of scoped crosshair since I suck with scoped weapons , i've only be able to get some good kills with a non scoped weapon like the kar98k and such.

maybe this could be something in the future let me know what you think about this , maybe it's not realy a good idea , but i've like to know your guys appinion. ;D

Schermopname (3).png

14 minutes ago, ghcts said:

In Cod2 there was a mod that allowed you to get transparent scope , idk if this is kinda cheating or something , but i've been more comfortable playing with these sort of scoped crosshair since I suck with scoped weapons , i've only be able to get some good kills with a non scoped weapon like the kar98k and such.

maybe this could be something in the future let me know what you think about this , maybe it's not realy a good idea , but i've like to know your guys appinion. ;D

Schermopname (3).png

I don't think this is a good idea. Especially not to put it up as a variable to enable/disable. Since whoever has a scope like this will be able to see more than another player. Making it unfair in every way towards people who have it disabled :D

1 minute ago, Dark said:

I don't think this is a good idea. Especially not to put it up as a variable to enable/disable. Since whoever has a scope like this will be able to see more than another player. Making it unfair in every way towards people who have it disabled :D

yeah , i alrighty knew that , maybe this could be something in custom servers i guess , where it's like rifles only , i really don't see this in comp too xD but it was worth the discussion

Edited by ghcts

2 minutes ago, ghcts said:

yeah , i alrighty knew that , maybe this could be something in custom servers i guess , where it's like rifles only , i really don't see this in comp too xD but it was worth the discussion

True in a modded server anything can be possible :D 

• Like 1