Sign in to follow this  
Slammer

Humble Bundle sent me here - NO EARLY ACCESS

Hi Team,

Trying to get in touch with anyone on this as I seem to hit a a dead end.
Bought early access back at end Apr 2017. At the time we were directed to Humble Bundle.  I paid my $50.
Since then I have heard nothing.  No Alpha, no Beta, no emails on game dev progress that I've seen my friends receive.
When I asked Humble about this they were very flippant and said that there were problems with early access keys and that Id missed all the early access.  I can live with that. But whan I asked if I would receive full game and would it be Steam keys, they simply told me to ask the developer.  
Can you help?

Slam

Hi and welcome Slammer,

You are saying you bought Early Access, that is fine. But you have to wait. The game is still under Alpha and Beta start soon.

29 minutes ago, Slammer said:

Hi Team,

Trying to get in touch with anyone on this as I seem to hit a a dead end.
Bought early access back at end Apr 2017. At the time we were directed to Humble Bundle.  I paid my $50.
Since then I have heard nothing.  No Alpha, no Beta, no emails on game dev progress that I've seen my friends receive.
When I asked Humble about this they were very flippant and said that there were problems with early access keys and that Id missed all the early access.  I can live with that. But whan I asked if I would receive full game and would it be Steam keys, they simply told me to ask the developer.  
Can you help?

Slam

Just as @Soldat Ryan said. If you purchased Early access you will have to wait until the game gets released and hits early access.
But starting of today you are able to sign up for the closed beta. Right here: http://mailchi.mp/7032078417d3/battalionbeta

If you meant to say you bought Alpha/beta, then you should contact @[CM] BigTuna, @[CM] phantasy or @[DEV] BRAMMERTRON on the forum in a DM. They will be able to help you out.

• Upvote 1

Since you paid $50 I assume you're eligible to play Beta, as people said contact the CM