Dark

Today 08/01/2018 signup for closed-beta has started.
For those who don't follow twitter, facebook, discord ... and only the forums (which would suprise me but whatever) here's the link to signup:

Announcement of when beta is will probably be tomorrow (09/01/2017) on the release date of official battalion 1944 trailer!

Reload your weapons and get ready! 
See you all on the battlefield...

... very soon... 

I'll list up all social media of Battalion 1944 and their devs once more down below. Make sure to follow them!

Edited by Dark
  • Like 1

well, beta is just around the corner... ;) HYPE :) how long does beta take? does anyone know? or guess?

8 minutes ago, Lyseeq said:

how long does beta take? does anyone know? or guess?

Weeks, monthes ?Nobodies know (except Devs ... ). More info in the next trailer ?

But i guess Devs will take their time before to start EA.
IMHO it will be a mistake to start EA too earlier.

Edited by Soldat Ryan

It's a shame that it's done randomly. A dude who has never been here before and might quit after 1 battle could get access and somebody who has been here on this forum for ages could not. 

Edited by Firefly

1 minute ago, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

Who told you it was random. 

The page does :P

"Beta players are picked at random"

4 minutes ago, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

Who told you it was random.

Maybe this :

"Beta players are picked at random "

"TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL PAGES "

edit : hahaha firefly have been faster ! :P

Edited by Soldat Ryan

Just now, Soldat Ryan said:

Maybe this : "TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL PAGES "

Ofc that's what everybody is going to do, so that changes nothing :P

Also, if it's not random, then there is no way to link my signup to my forum profile or my steam profile. I used my personal email for signing up for the beta, for facebook and for twitter. For this forum and for my steam account, I used different email addresses.

@firefly: i was thinking the same. i am using different emails. so how should know the dev's whos shares more in social media an who not? i think that cant be serious^^

Well, I know Brammer wants our help squashing bugs, and those of us who have beta tested software in the past know what to expect.

Unfortunately, I fear there will be those who will troll everything and the forum will explode with unhelpful posts criticizing everything.

I guess we'll see...

Edited by Merlin

signed up with in as many ways i could think of (ie social media, putting my email accounts in the beta sign up page etc) and just hoping to get access. My old team and I played invite level promod in AUS (basically the Aus pro league) and while one or two of these mates had Alpha access, i'm stuck applying for beta access with the rest of you lads. Was hoping there was a way of ensuring access to the beta, but at this point were just hoping for the best. 

Surely my 7000 (5k promod, 2k cs) hours of FPS experience will help polish the game through beta feedback if I'm lucky enough to win the lottery. its 3am here and about 30 degrees, so rather than trying to sleep in the heat, ive got about 15 tabs open on chrome reposting/retweeting haha

1 minute ago, Firefly said:

x9dUvCu.jpg

unfortunately the human body requires food, water and shelter. I've already rigged up an IV/Food delivery/colostomy bag system for the Battalion launch so my primitive body is ready for the grind :D

Just now, Merlin said:

Hey Dark.

It's a monkey wearing a baseball cap. ;)

What if the cap is wearing the monkey head? Anyways, this black magic wont stop me from joining the beta.