Dark

Alpha / Beta key giveaway!

Alright guys, many people have been waiting for me to post this. But here it finally is! 

Basically, I have one spare Alpha/Beta key for battalion 1944. And since everyone wants this key, there is other way to keep it fair then just using a random generator.
The way I will do it is this way:

Everyone who wants a key can post a number (which isn't taken yet) between 1 and 1000. Followed by a nice/funny reason why they should receive the game ;) .

By MIDNIGHT CET (0:00) I will choose  a winner with a random generator.
This lucky winner will be contacted in a PM on the forums with his key.

Anyone can participate! Since 1000 number will probably be too many, I will keep drawing numbers till a number pops up that has been taken.

NUMBER LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10xKdv3gh3V78yp-BSdfa07_EULYiYfCcuB97jHlSfOs/edit?usp=sharing

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:

Since there is no other way to check if a steam key is already been used or not. I will just have to go of the "word" of my friend. He said he has no time to play and wasn't able to activate the key yet.
I know this might sound stupid, but that's as sure as I can get on the key still being valid. So even if you won there might still be a slight chance the key is activated (resulting in me punching my friend in the face for making this so embarrassing) . But hopefully this isn't the case! ;) 

Also: I will post a screenshot of the winning number, sadly I won't be able to record at this moment, but I hope you all trust me in being honest with the random number, since I don't get anything out of this giveaway. It's not like i'm asking people to follow me on social media or whatever ;) .

Other then that: GOOD LUCK!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

My number: 18

I would like to win because I've been wanting a game like this for years. It looks sick and I just can't wait to play!

Good luck to everyone

Edited by Sydo

21 - This game is very fantastic, i have been waiting for this title for a long time..... Battalion i love you <3

• Upvote 1

300 - Good luck to everyone. Me and my friends from onfire team are already playing cod4 promod to warmup for this masterpiece

• Like 1

101 - because huuuh.... dunno, but I wont say 20 because I gave them only this amount during kickstaster and sadly I didn't get my key :c good luck everyone :D