snider

Competitive game

I really would like to know, if this game will be completily competitive or not.

There will be leagues? Are u going to make ur own one or just by ESL?

Will be dedicated server by ur company or by different providers?

What about the anticheat ?

regards

57 minutes ago, snider said:

There will be leagues? Are u going to make ur own one or just by ESL?

ESL is interested in this game

58 minutes ago, snider said:

Will be dedicated server by ur company or by different providers?

I heard about a provider.. and the intention is to let you host a server on your own server/pc

7 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

ESL is interested in this game

I heard about a provider.. and the intention is to let you host a server on your own server/pc

i swear to god if their "intention" about giving us dedi servers fails ima freaking snap. Been lied to too much by cod telling ppl that they will have dedi servers and its always this matchmaking this crap.

Its like one of their main things, dedi servers, you fail on that and its like a gigantic portion gone.

Edited by HypeRNT
  • Like 2

Dedicated servers is going to be a massive factor as to what direction this game heads. If we get dedicated servers and the ability to host servers ourselves online, it will go a huge way to gaining a lot of players. You can still have official servers hosted like CS does with their matchmaking system.

From what I've read so far these guys have got it 100% spot on.

Edited by mattske

I would be astonished if we didn't get dedicated servers. They can't market the game like they have been and then have people playing peer-to-peer. It will be dedicated servers with the option of having your own dedicated servers just like in CoD4/BF1 etc.

It's going to be great.

There WILL be dedicated servers.

And it's the intention to let you host your own server on your server/pc. (download file)

Edited by WeAsOne

15 hours ago, HypeRNT said:

i swear to god if their "intention" about giving us dedi servers fails ima freaking snap.

^^

@WeAsOne :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

I'd love to see nationwide grass roots tourneaments in the UK 

GAME have "party" rooms available. perhaps the devs could organise something of a national tournament or league with open signups and an entry fee per player/team ( that covers the costs for GAME) and then some nice loot from sponsors or something?  Really miss the grassroots feel of lans now that there is no real goal for normal folks to play. Feels like B44 could be the ideal chance to re-ignite that scene and find some hidden talents.

Hi, I'm JuIio Martín, CGO at TGX.es, a “one-stop” gaming platform featuring services, content, social interaction and context on gaming. We've done some important tournaments, like Corsair Battlegrounds League (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS), Intel Rising eStar (CS:GO), Intel Power Cup (CS:GO), The National (Dota 2), Rocket Liga Pro (Rocket League), etc. 

We are very interested in creating competitions and contents for this game, but we would like to talk to someone in charge of Bulkhead.