Lyseeq

Beta coming soon

On 1/3/2018 at 9:36 PM, Razor said:

I don't have twitter but can see what the devs and the studio puts out, don't know if the FB is open as well. Just make a link and check it from time to time ;) 

Yeah, it should be public on FB as well. You just can't like and comment on them.

5 hours ago, divisor said:

Yeah, it should be public on FB as well. You just can't like and comment on them.

Anyways, the dev team said they will move more over to Steam for big and important updates the closer to the EA it comes, so I hope FB, Twitter and all the other places just will be a mirror of Steam, info wise that is... Then we have the forums to discuss it to peaces lol

51 minutes ago, Razor said:

Anyways, the dev team said they will move more over to Steam for big and important updates the closer to the EA it comes, so I hope FB, Twitter and all the other places just will be a mirror of Steam, info wise that is... Then we have the forums to discuss it to peaces lol

Yupp, easier that way :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Razor said:

wait... so their own official forum will contain less information?

Edited by Firefly

22 minutes ago, Firefly said:

wait... so their own official forum will contain less information?

That they didn't say anything about, this is posted at Kickstarter:

Jan 5 2018

Alpha 0.7 Changelog - New Map & Big Changes to Derailed!

Please visit the Steam news section for updates, as we begin our transition to Steam Early Access

http://steamcommunity.com/games/489940/announcements/

Bramm