Whhaayy

Hello guys!

Hey my name is Joshua and I play under the nickname of Whhaayy. I am 24 years old and live in Germany.

I started playing PC back in 2007 when a friend of mine introduced me to Medal of Honor Allied Assault and I got hooked instantly.

Since then I made quite a way playing on a semi/professional level on several titles but havent found the Fun in them I used to have playing games like MoH:AA or CoD4:Promod.

Especially after my last run playing Overwatch and later Quake Champions for Planetkey Dynamics I am kind of tired of all those hero and class based moba shooters and I just wish my self back to the simpler days where everything that matters was your own skill and what you did wth it. Then i saw a video about Batallion on Phantasys youtube channel and totally lost it. My prayers have been heard and I was immediately looking up how to get acces to the game just to be demolished when I realised it was already to late for me to get into it.

Well anyways I am planning on heavily commiting into Batallion once I can access it and maybe even playing it on a fulltime basis.

I am totally hyped for the up coming early access next year and have high hopes the game will become a worth while competetive shooter.

You can also find me on Twitter @Whhaayy and sometimes on twitch.tv/whhaayy 

Looking forward to have a lot of fun with you guys!