Slix

Hey

17 year old German player. Born too late to experience the great competitive games. Also doesn't help that I got introduced to the wrong games. I've been playing videogames since I was 3, hopped between PC and console and mainly sticked to games like Call of Duty (started with MW2) on console, sometimes CS:S on PC, until 2012. I realized the newer CoD games are garbage and switched over to CS:GO in 2013. Spent 3500+ hours on it and get mentally more and more competitive. Now I want to be rewarded for playing correctly and punished for making mistakes. I got tired of CS:GO because of the randomness and the developers taking too long to address smaller balancing issues. The last game I had high hopes for was PUBG back in the alpha and beta but I got greatly disappointed. Battalion 1944 is the last competitive game I have high hopes for. I just wish I was born earlier to experience the more skill based games like Quake, UT, and CoD 2/4 Promod. At least I could try them out this and last year to see how good they really were.

I heard about the game when my mate (who I only know for 1 to 1.5 years) told me about it. He was a dedicated Cod2 and CoD4 player. He too got tired of the recent games. I really hope this game won't disappoint us.

So yeah, I'll get the game on release and probably stick to it if it's as skill based as it seems.

• Like 1

Well... Like i'm reading a summary of this community 😊 glad to see you here bud, you wont be disappointed!

• Like 1

On 18/12/2017 at 8:01 AM, Slix said:

17 year old German player. Born too late to experience the great competitive games. Also doesn't help that I got introduced to the wrong games. I've been playing videogames since I was 3, hopped between PC and console and mainly sticked to games like Call of Duty (started with MW2) on console, sometimes CS:S on PC, until 2012. I realized the newer CoD games are garbage and switched over to CS:GO in 2013. Spent 3500+ hours on it and get mentally more and more competitive. Now I want to be rewarded for playing correctly and punished for making mistakes. I got tired of CS:GO because of the randomness and the developers taking too long to address smaller balancing issues. The last game I had high hopes for was PUBG back in the alpha and beta but I got greatly disappointed. Battalion 1944 is the last competitive game I have high hopes for. I just wish I was born earlier to experience the more skill based games like Quake, UT, and CoD 2/4 Promod. At least I could try them out this and last year to see how good they really were.

I heard about the game when my mate (who I only know for 1 to 1.5 years) told me about it. He was a dedicated Cod2 and CoD4 player. He too got tired of the recent games. I really hope this game won't disappoint us.

So yeah, I'll get the game on release and probably stick to it if it's as skill based as it seems.

Welcome Legend!

Intervention or Barret ? :D

• Like 1

On 5.2.2018 at 2:50 AM, Twitch.tv/aussiexthunder said:

Welcome Legend!

Intervention or Barret ? :D

Intervention but at that time I often played in split screen and went for the P90 akimbo swag ;')