firepro20

When will we get the key for Steam?

Hi,

Has anyone received their early access key yet for Steam? last email from Bulkhead was in April to fill in the survey and then nothing. Still have not received Early Access key nor Steam PC key.

Nope you will get it maybe a few days before Early Access starts..

Probably somewhere at the end of Q1 2018 (so maybe March?)

It's just my guess.. could be sooner/later but somewhere around that..

The game is now still @ Alpha.. 

Beta will start sooooon I guess (January)

Early Access will start after the Beta

EDIT: Early Access is CONFIRMED ==> Q1 2018

Edited by WeAsOne

Just wondering, I have backed this game in March 2017 and I don't mind waiting so this is not a "When will this game ever be released" post.

I hear some people talk about alpha and beta weekends, how can I check if I  am eligible to join those?

And is it correct if I backed it through humblebundle.com? When i backed this through kickstarted it led me there.

9 minutes ago, rEb1rth124 said:

Just wondering, I have backed this game in March 2017 and I don't mind waiting so this is not a "When will this game ever be released" post.

I hear some people talk about alpha and beta weekends, how can I check if I  am eligible to join those?

And is it correct if I backed it through humblebundle.com? When i backed this through kickstarted it led me there.

It depends which tier you bought. Firts, check your purchase to know if you are avalailable for Alpha/Beta or Early Access.

But if you didn't received any news about Bulkhead it is may be because you bought EA tier.

Currently the game is in Closed Alpha/Beta stage. EA stage should be released in Q1 2018 but we haven't release date yet.
We just know the next trailer will be released the 9th january 2018.

I backed it with €49.99, it says " Thanks for purchasing BATTALION 1944 PRE-ORDER CLOSED BETA ACCESS! "

Does that mean I'm eligible to play in Q1 of 2018?

Just thought I might've missed out on an oppurtunity to play the game :D

15 minutes ago, rEb1rth124 said:

I backed it with €49.99, it says " Thanks for purchasing BATTALION 1944 PRE-ORDER CLOSED BETA ACCESS! "

Does that mean I'm eligible to play in Q1 of 2018?

Just thought I might've missed out on an oppurtunity to play the game :D

You should be able to play current test as they open last tests to Beta backers.
Check your mails (specially "promotion" tab if you are using gmail) if you have nothing i invite you to contact @[CM] BigTuna by DM with a proof of your purchase.

Edited by Soldat Ryan

If you have backed the beta there's a 95% chance you have received your code and you just missed it in your email. 

There's a chance that you fell into a black spot with purchasing it through Humble Bundle at a time where we closed the store and people purchased. So message me telling me what email you used and I'll look into it.

The kick-starter package I did purchase to support this development with should have Alpha and onwards, and I have not seen any key's so far.

But I will make a post to BigTuna and see if it solves it self so thanks for the info. Soldat Ryan.

Also made a post when I stepped in, just to say hi and I can not find that one, maybe reset of forum?

Any way,  squeeze in a Hi all here then :)

-cb99

@cb99 Hey I have looked in our records and your were sent your code to the email you entered in your survey on 25 May 2017 at 11:12am. DM me and I will send you the codes that were contained within that email. 

Hey @rEb1rth124 we sent you your code on 06/12/17 at 9:05am DM me and I'll give you the code that the email contained

16 minutes ago, [CM] BigTuna said:

@cb99 Hey I have looked in our records and your were sent your code to the email you entered in your survey on 25 May 2017 at 11:12am. DM me and I will send you the codes that were contained within that email. 

Hey @rEb1rth124 we sent you your code on 06/12/17 at 9:05am DM me and I'll give you the code that the email contained

Hi there!

Thanks for the info. and the reply!

I can not check the mail fully right this moment, but will check later and probably it "slipped by", I will only get back to you if I do not find it.

And looking on my registration date on the forum, I did find my old post so just "age timed out" thing from activity and search, not important but just for the record :)

-cb99

this may not be the right forum post, but i was wondering if any of you could help me with my question. 

Where can i  "PRE-ORDER CLOSED BETA ACCESS" ? Or get Alpha access ? 

2 minutes ago, zirken said:

Where can i  "PRE-ORDER CLOSED BETA ACCESS" ? Or get Alpha access ? 

Pre-order are over. You jhave to wait Early Access to buy the game.

...and default_welcomeani.gif.045fd9510867eb422 to the forum

Anyone that could help me; I've received he beta key and redeemed it on steam. By my knowledge the beta testing weekend should've started today (if I'm correct) but I cannot acces the servers. are the servers down until a certain time or am I doing something wrong?

5 minutes ago, rEb1rth124 said:

Anyone that could help me; I've received he beta key and redeemed it on steam. By my knowledge the beta testing weekend should've started today (if I'm correct) but I cannot acces the servers. are the servers down until a certain time or am I doing something wrong?

5pm GMT

Alpha v0.5 Dates and Server UpTimes:

(Featuring new and improved UTC time zones!)

Thursday 14th December @ 17:00 -> Friday 15th December 08:00 UTC

Saturday 16th December @ 17:00 -> Sunday 17th December 08:00 UTC

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rEb1rth124 said:

Sessions and download start always and only when the game is available.
Check Razor's answer (above mine) to get servers up time.

On 2017-12-14 at 1:18 PM, cb99 said:

Hi there!

Thanks for the info. and the reply!

I can not check the mail fully right this moment, but will check later and probably it "slipped by", I will only get back to you if I do not find it.

And looking on my registration date on the forum, I did find my old post so just "age timed out" thing from activity and search, not important but just for the record :)

-cb99

Hi again, 

Found my e-mails with the keys and they worked fine, Thank you very much.

No urgent question's

Do I have to do something to get the founder tag or will it happen automagic'ly down the line?

And when will t-shirts ship out?

Also,

Excited for the EA soon, a great promo trailer for it! 

-cb99

Edited by cb99

On 2018-01-11 at 8:59 AM, cb99 said:

Hi again, 

Found my e-mails with the keys and they worked fine, Thank you very much.

No urgent question's

Do I have to do something to get the founder tag or will it happen automagic'ly down the line?

And when will t-shirts ship out?

Also,

Excited for the EA soon, a great promo trailer for it! 

-cb99

To help out if others do read this post, I found the following by looking a bit more.
---

The "t-shirt's" info. can be found but not exactly detailed in,
T-short size?
http://forums.battaliongame.com/topic/2309-t-short-size/?tab=comments#comment-25551

---

And the forum tags info, so I will submit a PM.

Founder Forum Tags?
http://forums.battaliongame.com/topic/3076-founder-forum-tags/
From that thread,

Hey guys

So Alpha & Beta Forum members will have priority for forum tags as these tags open up closed parts of the forum to them for backing higher tiers.

If you're an Alpha or Beta backer please DM me with proof and I'll set you up.

If you're not please be patient and you will get it a little further down the line.

Thanks

-cb99