brofessor

weapons/equipment should cost points/supply

9 hours ago, Kingkat54 said:

Thanks Razor. Cosmetics are fine................................also, it is always nice to be able to "customize" your character. 

cosmetics will be only for weapons I guess, because having customizable uniforms(etc.) could ruin a gameplay quality. There will not be weapon unlocks, no attachments, no perks(faster reloads, faster ADS..). So basically there will not be a chance to get a paid advantage or by unlocking it. No advantages at all... focusing on fair play and gameplay quality.

That sounds great!!!!!!!! Kinda wished for some "character customizations"...............like a battle worn uniform, helmet w/ camo, maybe white camo if in Winter, just normal stuff like that. Or skins like 101st, 82nd, Big Red 1. 

They have talked about it, battle worn, face paint and stuff but don't know if it will be implemented...

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Kingkat54 said:

IF this game incorporates "weapon level ups", then you have lost me. ALL weapons should be available to ALL players from the start. Now, perhaps extra stuff like better sights, faster aim, reloads, fore grips...................................maybe, but not the weapon itself. Not all players have that much time to devote to playing to gain so much. XP should help a plyer get better, not uber weapons that dominate a game. Sorry, but that is what COD, and Medal of Honor, and BF Games all were known for. Can't this group get a little more imaginative that that? 

I agree with Kingkat54 that "ALL weapons should be available to ALL players from the start" at least for one game mode.  Ive been playing COD WW2 for a few weeks now, and the ranking system sucks a**! I dont have the time to rank up and when your playing a team with average rank of 50 and im a 14..i get destroyed, no fun at all. 

Thats what was fun about Moh and some other older games, you could get in and everyone has equal weapons and just have a good time and not rage quit..lol