brofessor

weapons/equipment should cost points/supply

im an ex cod2 player, now more of a cs go player (2k h )but i played cod 2 for a long time , what i think cod 2 lacked is the plain weapon choosing especially on SD, it felt very blank and empty, when u lose or win,  round it doesn't feel right, it would be much better when the game rewards  u for completing an objective with some supply points, that u could use to upgrade ur equipment, more grenades, a better weapon, maybe buy a helmet that could reduce the instant kill of small arms fire(like cs go) (or u could add ur variant example if an enemy shoots you with a pistol at ur helmet it blocks the bullet and the helmet falls to to the ground, or u could just ignore this stupid ass idea )  i really think that adding supply points to buy stuff would really add more depth and team play ,

what i mean by this is, example mp40 costs 15 supply points and mp44 costs 27, and ofc snipers would cost alot ex 56 more since its a high risk high reward 1 hit weapon 

Welcome to the website, Brofessor ;) .

1 hour ago, brofessor said:

it would be much better when the game rewards u for completing an objective with some supply points, that u could use to upgrade ur equipment....

For me, that would remove the level playing field for matches, giving some players a really big advantage over others.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, brofessor said:

im an ex cod2 player, now more of a cs go player (2k h )but i played cod 2 for a long time , what i think cod 2 lacked is the plain weapon choosing especially on SD, it felt very blank and empty, when u lose or win,  round it doesn't feel right, it would be much better when the game rewards  u for completing an objective with some supply points, that u could use to upgrade ur equipment, more grenades, a better weapon, maybe buy a helmet that could reduce the instant kill of small arms fire(like cs go) (or u could add ur variant example if an enemy shoots you with a pistol at ur helmet it blocks the bullet and the helmet falls to to the ground, or u could just ignore this stupid ass idea )  i really think that adding supply points to buy stuff would really add more depth and team play ,

what i mean by this is, example mp40 costs 15 supply points and mp44 costs 27, and ofc snipers would cost alot ex 56 more since its a high risk high reward 1 hit weapon 

Main competitive game mode will be "modified search and destroy". The devs decided to add an economy system into SnD gamemode. The eco system is based on cards. Before round starts you will be able to choose your loadout by picking a card. There will be a card limit so you can not pick same card twice(i guess).... more info in January.

3 minutes ago, Lyseeq said:

Main competitive game mode will be "modified search and destroy". The devs decided to add an economy system into SnD gamemode. The eco system is based on cards. Before round starts you will be able to choose your loadout by picking a card. There will be a card limit so you can not pick same card twice(i guess).... more info in January.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bulkheadinteractive/battalion-1944-pc-xb1-ps4/posts/2059034 

4 minutes ago, Lyseeq said:

only for backers, not for everyone :/

unfortunately only for kickstarter backers. Not humblebundle backers :/

20 minutes ago, jackis said:

unfortunately only for kickstarter backers. Not humblebundle backers :/

But title is saying Alpha 0.4! so I hope after alpha weekend the video update showing game progress will be coming for public!

17 minutes ago, Lyseeq said:

But title is saying Alpha 0.4! so I hope after alpha weekend the video update showing game progress will be coming for public!

It's for Beta/Alpha and backers! my friend has beta and i got alpha i didnt receive an email he did tough so yea kinda weird

1 minute ago, WeAsOne said:

Lol my email was at the junkmail folder..

Thxxxx for sharing

Same LOL didnt even see @love the dutch map (dutch guy here ) :D 

13 hours ago, brofessor said:

12 hours ago, WolfEnstein said:

Welcome to the website, Brofessor ;) .

For me, that would remove the level playing field for matches, giving some players a really big advantage over others.

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, brofessor said:

Welcome to Battalion 1944 @brofessor:)

Sorry, but I think that's a bad idea plain and simple...... Why, because it would give some a huge advatage over others!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Lyseeq said:

I don't think so. They clearly said they are going out with an huge annoucments in January. Didn't expect alpha 0.4 thats for sure but still. You can see the update is hidden and only to be seen by only kickstarter backers not even humblebundle backers. So from my point of view devs jsut needs to test out something they just worked on for the last months. 

Maybe Im wrong but I don't don't wanna give myself false hopes and then be disapointed as I was before :/

2 hours ago, jackis said:

I don't think so. They clearly said they are going out with an huge annoucments in January. Didn't expect alpha 0.4 thats for sure but still. You can see the update is hidden and only to be seen by only kickstarter backers not even humblebundle backers. So from my point of view devs jsut needs to test out something they just worked on for the last months. 

Maybe Im wrong but I don't don't wanna give myself false hopes and then be disapointed as I was before :/

Je možné, že když je to jen pro “kickstarter’s bakers” tak z toho video nebude, ale byla by to škoda. Možná právě video s progressem bude jako vánoční dáreček, ale kdo ví...

51 minutes ago, Lyseeq said:

Je možné, že když je to jen pro “kickstarter’s bakers” tak z toho video nebude, ale byla by to škoda. Možná právě video s progressem bude jako vánoční dáreček, ale kdo ví...

It would be pity. Just don't get too much excited is all i'm sayin ;)

2 hours ago, jackis said:

It would be pity. Just don't get too much excited is all i'm sayin ;)

Cause I am not a backer so I can just hope the update video will arrive to us.

6 hours ago, jackis said:

can see the update is hidden and only to be seen by only kickstarter backers not even humblebundle backers

Humble bundle alpha and beta backers have got an email with the same as on the kickstarter page ;)

20 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

Humble bundle alpha and beta backers have got an email with the same as on the kickstarter page ;)

i did not what? Ive checked junk and everything :/

Are you Alpha or Beta backer?

If so you can contact Tuna on this if you don't hear anything.

Edited by WeAsOne

IF this game incorporates "weapon level ups", then you have lost me. ALL weapons should be available to ALL players from the start. Now, perhaps extra stuff like better sights, faster aim, reloads, fore grips...................................maybe, but not the weapon itself. Not all players have that much time to devote to playing to gain so much. XP should help a plyer get better, not uber weapons that dominate a game. Sorry, but that is what COD, and Medal of Honor, and BF Games all were known for. Can't this group get a little more imaginative that that? 

1 hour ago, Kingkat54 said:

IF this game incorporates "weapon level ups", then you have lost me. ALL weapons should be available to ALL players from the start. Now, perhaps extra stuff like better sights, faster aim, reloads, fore grips...................................maybe, but not the weapon itself. Not all players have that much time to devote to playing to gain so much. XP should help a plyer get better, not uber weapons that dominate a game. Sorry, but that is what COD, and Medal of Honor, and BF Games all were known for. Can't this group get a little more imaginative that that? 

it will.... cozmetics only

• Like 1