Lyseeq

Steam Game Award nomination

I think that award was for something like the best in game character or something like that. I nominated battalion for game that keeps me awake at night

oh, I get it wrong :( i thought the soul of vitruvius category is a game which is ideal or a masterpiece. ah :( but it will be funny if the game will be awarded even without early access released :D

• Upvote 1

So... What shall we all vote for? Maybe:

The “Even Better Than I Expected” Award
We’ve all been there. You get super excited for a game, you pre-order it, and you anxiously wait as it downloads. Then you finally play it. How do you feel now? If the answer is “Elated beyond words because even I, a conductor aboard the hype train, was blown away with how good this thing was” then you have found the perfect candidate for this award.
Edited by BlueSmiley

47 minutes ago, DarkMortyr said:

Doubt that. There is not a single category where I could vote for it. 

He means next year..

Or do you mean you see no category that fits Battalion?

What about:

The “Haunts My Dreams” AwardThis award is slightly a misnomer, because this game doesn’t just haunt your dreams. It consumes your thoughts every waking moment of the day. This game doesn’t demand your time. You give it willingly.

or

The “Even Better Than I Expected” Award - We’ve all been there. You get super excited for a game, you pre-order it, and you anxiously wait as it downloads. Then you finally play it. How do you feel now? If the answer is “Elated beyond words because even I, a conductor aboard the hype train, was blown away with how good this thing was” then you have found the perfect candidate for this award.

• Upvote 1