horas

CoD4 ProMod players show yourself

me2 :)

It could be 3000+ promod players waiting for this game and I believe after early access when advertising of the game will not be prohibit but supported so old promod players number will increase. BUT atm lot of people dont check out the forums and the forum is almost dead :( so your way of find out how many promod players are waiting for this game will not be accurate.

But the battalion community does not contain only cod4 players, also cod2 and lot of newcomers interested in the game which are bored of the modern game mechanics but they want to play and have fun during competitive matches or playing with their friends.

Dont worry about the community guys, it will be huge!

5 hours ago, Lyseeq said:

me2 :)

It could be 3000+ promod players waiting for this game and I believe after early access when advertising of the game will not be prohibit but supported so old promod players number will increase. BUT atm lot of people dont check out the forums and the forum is almost dead :( so your way of find out how many promod players are waiting for this game will not be accurate.

But the battalion community does not contain only cod4 players, also cod2 and lot of newcomers interested in the game which are bored of the modern game mechanics but they want to play and have fun during competitive matches or playing with their friends.

Dont worry about the community guys, it will be huge!

I hope that the fact this game is an oldschool ww2 fps will leave the kiddies out of it (those who buy a new shitty CoD every year) been playing CSGO on and off but it bores me to death and I cant quite make myself like the robotic mechanics of the game (being a dedicated twitch FPS player (quake3 & QL , cod1/2/4) I feel the movement is VERY limited in CS.. the game is definitely hard - just not my type of candy.. cant wait for this to come out, nothing excites me anymore :(

• Like 1

16 hours ago, horas said:

I hope that the fact this game is an oldschool ww2 fps will leave the kiddies out of it (those who buy a new shitty CoD every year) been playing CSGO on and off but it bores me to death and I cant quite make myself like the robotic mechanics of the game (being a dedicated twitch FPS player (quake3 & QL , cod1/2/4) I feel the movement is VERY limited in CS.. the game is definitely hard - just not my type of candy.. cant wait for this to come out, nothing excites me anymore :(

I hope so, but every successful game need an active community. As big community is as better we can expect updates of the game, tournaments sponsoring and happier devs :) The game is pushed to the right direction so we can expect community will rapidly growing after EA. Every big community has bad guys (they don't have to be children). It is sad but it is true. But every problem can be solved in specific way. FE: after match we could give player good or bad reputation.. if somebody will have a bad reputation he could have a competitive cooldown. It is a way to dont let cheaters and psychopats ruin our ranked matches. But probably it could not be applied for unranked matches :( we could only hope and tech them to better behavior :D:D:D:D

2 hours ago, Lyseeq said:

As big community is as better we can expect updates of the game, tournaments sponsoring and happier devs :)

I will buy a lot of cosmetics ingame and a few copies of the game (for friends) to give the game a boost..

But i'm sure this game will be just fine without me :P

Edited by WeAsOne
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

I will buy a lot of cosmetics ingame and a few copies of the game (for friends) to give the game a boost..

But i'm sure this game will be just fine without me :P

Can i be your friend? :$

cod4 promod, golden days of cod

With a bit of marketing and a skin/loot box system could had a cod csgo that is trucking to this day, but the idiot devs couldn't see pastthe 10 year old credit cards.

I dont think loot boxes are such a good idea, look at COD WWII ..
if they add this to Battalion, it would seem more casual than perhaps its real purpose,

Skins would be nice tho, only in a cosmetic way.

3 hours ago, Jakovec12 said:

Can i be your friend? :$

lol :P

11 minutes ago, horas said:

I dont think loot boxes are such a good idea,  it would seem more casual than perhaps its real purpose,

Skins would be nice tho, only in a cosmetic way.

It will be cosmetics only, I don't mind how.. either we can buy loot-boxes or we buy just the cosmetics @ a shop...

Just a month and a few days?!

I think we will hear a release date for Early Access then B|

Edited by WeAsOne

5 minutes ago, WeAsOne said:

Just a month and a few days?!

I think we will hear a release date for Early Access then B|

U really think so? once January hits ?

3 minutes ago, horas said:

U really think so? once January hits ?

I think we will hear around January 7.. but its just guessing...

2 minutes ago, horas said:

Why the 7th ?

lol because they have to celebrate NewYear and probably have a bit of vacation.. it could also be a week or 2 later..

It does not mean EA is really announced then but its a good possibility

20 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

lol because they have to celebrate NewYear and probably have a bit of vacation.. it could also be a week or 2 later..

we should all really hope so.. Im really bummed that I dont have anything to play atm, I just grind CSGO nowadays. Tried the new CoD, sucked as excepted...

21 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

31st January, you heard it here first.

• Like 1

I've played promod up until AEF 2010. Went back to cod2 after that.

Played cod1, cod2 & cod4 since release, pretty sure there's a lot more than this in terms of cod players in general.

On 26.11.2017 at 12:11 PM, t5aiLb|AzEr said:

I've played promod up until AEF 2010. Went back to cod2 after that.

Played cod1, cod2 & cod4 since release, pretty sure there's a lot more than this in terms of cod players in general.

CoD4 started really dying after 2012, Qnatek & Solid Legends were the last two big events, there was one Czech hosted lan at 2013 called District Prague but nearly 50% of top players that attended lost their "form" by that time so...

but yeah AEF 2010 was big idd.

On 25.11.2017 at 10:39 PM, RAFF said:

31st January, you heard it here first.

Source?