Slawdawgz

What You want for Christmas from Bulkhead Interactive

Hi All,

Thought i might just post a fun topic hear what every 1 would like for Christmas? As i have not had any game play yet, The Christmas present I would like from Bulkhead would be a weekend of game play.

Anyone else?

A small sneak peak or update would be just fine :D But I think they will be happy to have some break from the work so we will have to wait till Jan. Dammit man. More excited then when i was 6 for christmas haha

A screenshot that reveals something.. So we have something to talk about on this forum :)

Just something.. the smallest thing would do..

EDIT: I would also like the opportunity to buy a battalion shirt/jacket or cap :P

Edited by WeAsOne

It would be sweet with a litle teaser video/image of the work done up to this point and some buyable mercs ;)

• Upvote 1

WOW ok maybe too early for Christmas but the announcement of a new Alpha test next weekend (December 9th - 10th) is the best of the best they could give!!

Forget Christmas :P

Edited by WeAsOne
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

WOW ok maybe too early for Christmas but the announcement of a new Alpha test next weekend (December 9th - 10th) is the best of the best they could give!!

Forget Christmas :P

If they do have one of those, how does one get involved in that? i have only known about the game for a short period of time, and would love to help out/assist/donate to help progress?

1 hour ago, Slawdawgz said:

If they do have one of those, how does one get involved in that? i have only known about the game for a short period of time, and would love to help out/assist/donate to help progress?

It's to late mate, you had to buy into the kickstarter or the later Humble deal and both are closed ages ago. Next chance to get in is early access in Q1 2018...

• Upvote 1

On 12/1/2017 at 5:34 PM, Razor said:

It's to late mate, you had to buy into the kickstarter or the later Humble deal and both are closed ages ago. Next chance to get in is early access in Q1 2018...

Thanks Razor,

I will be definately keeping an eye out for that. As i mentioned, i have only known about the game for a few months now, and getting pretty excited about it TBH