shev441

CoD World at War Promod anyone?

Hey. During the wait for Battalion 1944 I would love to play some old CoD. I used to play a bit competitive in COD5 back in the day and I have to tell you that this game rock. I dont know why it never got more popular, tons of cool maps ( 3DLC map packs were free for PC) and mod support ( Commod which works like promod in CoD4 - switch off perks, noob guns, hitmarkers over the walls, improve sounds and amount of fps). Unfortunetly after all these years this game is kinda dead. There are not many public servers but I could host dedicated server if there will be players who would like to play.

It could be quite a good warm up before january :) here are some fragmovies from CoD World at War to tease you :

If you are interested comment here or write to me on steam : Shev441

Sry, can't watch frag flicks with such annoying music 9_99_99_9

Anyways, welcome to the forums @shev441, I did'nt play much WAW really... And now it's PUBG until the Battalion guys are back :)

• Upvote 1

What about cod2 (still quite active), even cod1 still has some activity (although it's kinda hard to get in touch with one another as they don't really have a portal anymore, a LAN is going on atm, 16 teams in Prague)