Slawdawgz

Old Gamer from Oz Saying Hi

Hi All,

Just wanted to make my first post to say Hi. I came across this game after playing Cod 2/4 and not touching one till I just got Cod WW2. Needless to say i was disapointed in the play style.

I was coming some forums and saw a link to this game a few days back and all i have been doing is reading watching videos and interviews.

Quite looking forward to seeing this come out. Will there be servers in Australia? Thanks all

Welcome to the forum :) WW isn't a bad game but it is a game which we don't want to be... so that is why Bulkhead Interactive brings Battalion 1944 to us. ;)

There is list of servers during the alpha phase...So yes server in Sydney should be online at beginning of the early access/full release of the game.

Official Closed Alpha Server Locations:  

Europe - Amsterdam, London

Russia - Moscow  

East-US -New York, Washington DC  

Central-US - Dallas  

West-US - Salt Lake City, San Jose  

LATAM - Sao Paulo  

Australia - Sydney  

Southeast Asia - Singapore  

Asia - Hong Kong  

North Asia - Tokyo

Hi Lyseeq,

Thanks for the feedback on the servers. I am definately keen on the game when it comes out, and i will be getting it as soon as I can. Would love to have a go right now. So pumped on how it already looks, and i am sure it will only become more polished with time.

23 minutes ago, Slawdawgz said:

IS that the date for release? i just read and heard, lookout for something early 2018?

The release of Early Access will be early 2018..

They did "go dark" recently and will be back in January..

Maybe January will be Early Access or will be Beta time and then Early Access release somewhere else @ Q1 2018.. Nothing for sure!

More info:

HERE

Edited by WeAsOne

5 hours ago, Slawdawgz said:

Looks very much like the playlist and movement I like.

Welcome to the club ;)

8 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

The release of Early Access will be early 2018..

They did "go dark" recently and will be back in January..

Maybe January will be Early Access or will be Beta time and then Early Access release somewhere else @ Q1 2018.. Nothing for sure!

I am not sure about that but I think @[DEV] KingHoward said in an interview early access coming in january.

EDIT: so i watched interviews from EGX 2017 and nobody confirms EA in January but they said big reveal coming in January.

default_welcomeani.gif.045fd9510867eb422 to the forum Slawdawgz, never too late join the fight ! ;)

About servers, as we should be able to host our own sessions it will be easy for everyone who want to do it to host servers (ranked and/or custom) in Australia. ;)

As others said, nothing new will be announced before January 2018. You have time to read the forum and watch vidéos. :P

Cheers.

Will we be able to host ranked servers on our own? In csgo all ranked matches are hosted on official servers.. or am I wrong ? :o

Edited by Lyseeq

Reliable Server Hosting with Multiplay : Battalion is teaming up with Multiplay to bring players the most reliable and highest quality in game servers. Alongside our official servers, players will have the ability to host and change server rule sets to suit their own gaming needs. Server admins will be able to choose to have BattleRanked, unranked, or private game servers.

Quoted from Kickstater campaign.
This have maybe changed since the campaign but as they didn't said the opposite (or i missed it), we can expect to be able to host ranked server too. ;)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Soldat Ryan said:

Quoted from Kickstater campaign.
This have maybe changed since the campaign but as they didn't said the opposite (or i missed it), we can expect to be able to host ranked server too. ;)

Ahh, I miss this info, thanks mate :) It is a great "news" for me :D I like it!