Sign in to follow this  
Made in 89

Founder Forum Tags?

Hey all, been a backer since the early days and saw the game in person for the first time at EGX earlier this year so decided to hop onto the forums and see whats happening but wondered how I get my "founder forum tags" you get with being a Kickstarter backer

Hi guys, same here. I thought that it would register automatically since I responded to the survey, but it seems like it's not registered?

"For your forum tag please specify your forum username. Make sure you spell this correctly! 
Murvel"

Is it possible to add it now? Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by Murvel

On 11/13/2017 at 3:24 PM, Made in 89 said:

Hey all, been a backer since the early days and saw the game in person for the first time at EGX earlier this year so decided to hop onto the forums and see whats happening but wondered how I get my "founder forum tags" you get with being a Kickstarter backer

42 minutes ago, Murvel said:

Hi guys, same here. I thought that it would register automatically since I responded to the survey, but it seems like it's not registered?

"For your forum tag please specify your forum username. Make sure you spell this correctly! 
Murvel"

Is it possible to add it now? Thanks in advance! :)

send a pm on the forums towards @[CM] BigTuna. Just tell him your email adress and how much you backed, what package you backed. He will sort it out ;) 

Hey guys

So Alpha & Beta Forum members will have priority for forum tags as these tags open up closed parts of the forum to them for backing higher tiers. 

If you're an Alpha or Beta backer please DM me with proof and I'll set you up.

If you're not please be patient and you will get it a little further down the line. 

Thanks

• Upvote 1