Sign in to follow this  
Kngz

Cod ww2 Beta

2 hours ago, Lyseeq said:

PPSH in normandy ? :o

They said they come back to the roots. They never said they will be authentic ! default_diablo.gif

EDIT : There were Russian conscripts in the Wehrmacht using PPSH in West front, renamed MP41(r)

138922990948.jpg

Edited by Soldat Ryan

lol really historical accurate xD but looks good.. still not my cup of drink :P

Edited by WeAsOne

@Lyseeq LOL hilarious how you find the smallest thing and bring it up just to complain hahaha but as Soldat pointed out its still accurate so before trying to dig deep to find the smallest thing to complain about just because its COD do some homework, like c'mon guys, most of us hear are 25+, act like it lol...

1 hour ago, xXclusiivE said:

@Lyseeq LOL hilarious how you find the smallest thing and bring it up just to complain hahaha but as Soldat pointed out its still accurate so before trying to dig deep to find the smallest thing to complain about just because its COD do some homework, like c'mon guys, most of us hear are 25+, act like it lol...

TBH I like cod ww2 campaign :) the war atmosphere they've made is awesome. It is the game which i expected it will be. BUT the PPSh surprised me a little bit :D:D

5 minutes ago, Lyseeq said:

TBH I like cod ww2 campaign :) the war atmosphere they've made is awesome. It is the game which i expected it will be. BUT the PPSh surprised me a little bit :D:D

I liked it but I honestly rather the traditional route of war begins right too taking Berlin.

On 03/11/2017 at 4:41 PM, Soldat Ryan said:

There were Russian conscripts in the Wehrmacht using PPSH in West front

They were not conscripts, Ryan bro, they were all volunteers who wanted to destroy the communist regime in Russia. These volunteers were known as the Russian Liberation Army.

Here's some photos:

asw983J.jpg

D1zIZNS.jpg

3jil7kk.jpg

egFSB3b.jpg

jzhsPY4.jpg

ROA 1st Division parade at Munsingen training camp south west Germany on 10 February 1945 The three officers are carrying the 9mm MP34

hjhfpSM.jpg

A young Russian Podporuchik, ( Lieutenant), of the ROA

S3V9kcR.jpg

n0yJkWZ.jpg

SeSpxLE.jpg

The mass grave of two generals and 187 unknown ROA soldiers, Olšanské hřbitovy cemetery in Prague

• Like 2

3 hours ago, xXclusiivE said:

Sadly steam reviews are just as useful as tits on a bull..

I have to disagree here. 

I don't really believe much of the 'omg dis game is good' or the 'deez grafix are bad so this game sux'-kind-of-reviews, but the people who write proper, long length and in depth reviews are most probably legit, and they're most definitely legit when they write a decent negative review when the overall rating of the game is 'overwelmingly negative', 'mostly negative' or 'mixed'.

Edited by BlueSmiley
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BlueSmiley said:

I have to disagree here. 

I don't really believe much of the 'omg dis game is good' or the 'deez grafix are bad so this game sux'-kind-of-reviews, but the people who write proper, long length and in depth reviews are most probably legit, and they're most definitely legit when they write a decent negative review when the overall rating of the game is 'overwelmingly negative', 'mostly negative' or 'mixed'.

I feel the same but you only get one of these reviews when you pass 50 other useless ones and that you can not deny.

Just now, xXclusiivE said:

I feel the same but you only get one of these reviews when you pass 50 other useless ones and that you can not deny.

True. I always scroll until I notice a longer one. :P

Edited by BlueSmiley

Just now, BlueSmiley said:

True. I always scroll until I notice a longer one. :P

I am the same way, but it actually is very entertaining to read most of the negative reviews xP