TG_ousht

Game rating

I am trying to find out the possible ESRB rating for this game, im kinda worried about it because my mom doesn't allow M rated games or rated R movies in my household, and im 16 years old (I know, pretty pathetic right.)And if the game is rated M will there be any possible setting to reduce the blood or Hypothetical cursing? I might be able to convince my mom on those grounds.

And as always thanks for answering and helping me find a way around my Household dictators rules!

I guess M rating..

Maybe you can tell your mom its like "paintball, lasergame or airsoft" but then in a game.. the game is way cheaper ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TG_ousht said:

I am trying to find out the possible ESRB rating for this game, im kinda worried about it because my mom doesn't allow M rated games or rated R movies in my household, and im 16 years old (I know, pretty pathetic right.)And if the game is rated M will there be any possible setting to reduce the blood or Hypothetical cursing? I might be able to convince my mom on those grounds.

And as always thanks for answering and helping me find a way around my Household dictators rules!

Ehm, just wondering... You are not from Europe right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 10/25/2017 at 6:59 AM, TG_ousht said:

no U.S. of A 

Just edit HTML and show your parents the edited version where it says 12+  easy :D

• Upvote 1

If you are allowed to play CSGO then you should be fine, if you aren't you might have a problem. But the game's release is some time away, so you might be 17 by then and with online marketplaces being so easily accessible i don't think your parents have much of a chance at stopping you from buying a game if you really want to. Ideally you should try to seek a discussion with your parents and explain to them that the appeal of a game like this one, whilst it does include violence, has nothing to do with glorifying it and that the depiction of violence is merely visual representation for gameplay mechanics.