Jump to content
DARZY.BANHAMMER

When is the next beta?

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Dark said:

 I didn't even notice i got "friend of bulkhead"

Hahaha told you :P thats the best description for what you do..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2017 at 7:42 PM, WeAsOne said:

Hahaha told you :P thats the best description for what you do..

My friends are ignoring me on discord though haha :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CAN ANY OF THE CURRENT CMs STICKY THIS? BOTH ON GENERAL DIS & QUESTIONS SUBs ? There will be a lot more people here asking this question in the next 4-6 weeks or more (Till' we actually get any NEW INFO) so do us all a lil' favor please..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, horas said:

CAN ANY OF THE CURRENT CMs STICKY THIS? BOTH ON GENERAL DIS & QUESTIONS SUBs ? There will be a lot more people here asking this question in the next 4-6 weeks or more (Till' we actually get any NEW INFO) so do us all a lil' favor please..

What you on about horas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, tomjaz said:

I'm looking a little and I see this. :)

He talking of Battalion 1944.

 

It is the most redundant irrelevant vid that's somehow is related to batt1944..lel..waste of 31s

15 hours ago, Dark said:

What you on about horas?

Sticking what Brammer wrote about the fact that next update/news about battalion will be in January 2018.. so it will save those who read and are familiar with this info the trouble of explaining it to newcomers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, horas said:

It is the most redundant irrelevant vid that's somehow is related to batt1944..lel..waste of 31s

Sticking what Brammer wrote about the fact that next update/news about battalion will be in January 2018.. so it will save those who read and are familiar with this info the trouble of explaining it to newcomers...

It's nice that a big streamer like shroud is talking about the game. It helps to get the game more known.

And there is some news announced, but only for alpha backers atm. I'm sure public will get some news between now and two weeks from now.  The "Dark" period is over I think and hope xD
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dark said:

It's nice that a big streamer like shroud is talking about the game. It helps to get the game more known.

And there is some news announced, but only for alpha backers atm. I'm sure public will get some news between now and two weeks from now.  The "Dark" period is over I think and hope xD
 

Again, no pun intended mr? :)

yeah and ofc for his twitch viewers the exposure is good indeed no arguing there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, horas said:

Again, no pun intended mr? :)

My first language isn't English causing me to not quiet understand what you mean by this ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

What is the current status of everything with this game?

It's under development and NDA, wait for news in January...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, grizzgolf said:

What is the current status of everything with this game?

Before the latest alpha the game was like this: 

Now they have worked a LOT on the game and are much further in development..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, WeAsOne said:

Before the latest alpha the game was like this: 

Now they have worked a LOT on the game and are much further in development..

are 2 months really A LOT ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, horas said:

are 2 months really A LOT ?

i think yes, because the dev team is concentrating only to developing //the dark mode :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lyseeq said:

i think yes, because the dev team is concentrating only to developing //the dark mode :) 

what is the dark mode?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, horas said:

what is the dark mode?

the devs dont put their time into making update videos, browsing forum, posting on twitter and other social media. they dont distract themself so the are focusing only to push their game forward to EA :)

Edited by Lyseeq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure about you guys but why is noone saying we got a new beta upcoming weekend ^^

HYYPE HYPEEE 

A MSG to you alpha Backers:

If you didn't receive anything check your spam folder. I noticed the e-mail when i was searching for something else..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, sNrklhaai said:

I'm not sure about you guys but why is noone saying we got a new beta upcoming weekend ^^

HYYPE HYPEEE 

A MSG to you alpha Backers:

If you didn't receive anything check your spam folder. I noticed the e-mail when i was searching for something else..

We did i made a topic about it in the alpha section :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎-‎12‎-‎2017 at 12:55 PM, natsu said:

We did i made a topic about it in the alpha section :)

Yea i know but its a private forum, wanted to share with everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When does this go live sNrklhaai? I've been waiting ALL day! :D

On 12/8/2017 at 10:04 AM, sNrklhaai said:

Yea i know but its a private forum, wanted to share with everyone.

When does this go live? I've been waiting ALL day! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MattjA said:

When does this go live sNrklhaai? I've been waiting ALL day! :D

When does this go live? I've been waiting ALL day! :D

Half 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×