Today appear new image/in-game screenshot on twitter showing a bit of new map! Looks beautiful :-*

Is it rendered by your modified render engine or by using unreal's default render? @[CM] BigTuna?

DLsRj9HXcAAnEoo.thumb.jpg.c2bfcfd666556cf02ef4320fe3dec6af.jpg

looks nice, but also looks really really big, i doubt all all of this is playable. Probably cant enter that big church.

Edited by HypeRNT

4 minutes ago, HypeRNT said:

looks nice, but also looks really really big, i doubt all all of this is playable. Probably cant enter that big church.

Yea, looks bigger than the alpha testing map ...

in cod2/cod4 you was able to enter buildings(not everyone but lot of them).. so IMO we will be able to enter the church like on dawnville in cod2 :)

The church looks like Sainte Mère Église but with some dimensional changes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sainte-Mère-Église

39 minutes ago, LysoO said:

The church looks like Sainte Mère Église but with some dimensional changes

Looks like Sainte Mère Église because the architecture of the churches is mainly the same for all churches throughout Normandy. :P

But i bet on the map influenced by Montebourg because it is what they worked (cf. THIS - map 3) but i may be wrong as a lot of things changed in regards of the beginning. :ph34r:

:)

14 minutes ago, celezi said:

I don't get it. Why do they have to "go dark"?

I think they were doing pretty hard to make the game as good as possible during alpha phase... BUT "the core gameplay mechanics seem pretty good right now - Joe said" ... BUT alpha phase was really time consuming for devs especially preparations... it stretched the developing time a bit more so they've decided to don't waste time of making development updates for followers, alpha/beta preparations...etc. and focus their work for making the game ready as soon as possible :) but i hope the devs will be uploading some pics on twitter/fb page at least to keep our hype alive ;) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, celezi said:

I don't get it. Why do they have to "go dark"?

this is probably the business end of the development cycle when they just have to lock themselves away and get stuff done.