DOG19

Well its the end of the month no updates

After reading about these scary update coming in September I'm wondering where they are ive been looking every day still none  

1 hour ago, DOG19 said:

After reading about these scary update coming in September I'm wondering where they are ive been looking every day still none  

Soon. :) I hope. 

The scary update is probably going to be that there is no more alpha testing until next year or something i reckon

I think the update got delayed till next week boys since the dev team moved to a new office

57 minutes ago, jcuz said:

I think the update got delayed till next week boys since the dev team moved to a new office

Oh. Thx for that update. Where did you hear that? 

On 30/09/2017 at 9:48 PM, suNNN said:

Well, i said developers don't care about us. They rather goto EGX cologne , and the people who preordered are nothing for them

Shut up... I think it's quite clear the developers do care about you, they're busy making your game.

@the rest of the community; apologies for lack of communication we're super busy. The game is getting close to finished! Lots to show!

• Like 14
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

The game is getting close to finished! Lots to show!

Can't wait to see what you got in store for us :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

@the rest of the community; apologies for lack of communication we're super busy. The game is getting close to finished! Lots to show!

CLOSE TO FINISHED? I'm sure everyone's getting overhyped! :) <3 <3 <3 Can't wait to see your masterpiece @[DEV] BRAMMERTRON

80c5dff625026e7583b1279ffdc0842bb9c01dc9

Edited by LysoO
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

Shut up... I think it's quite clear the developers do care about you, they're busy making your game.

Thanks for info. Hype really is real now :D. can't wait to play the game.

4 hours ago, [DEV] BRAMMERTRON said:

Thanks for the info Joe! Yeah the lack of communication is driving us mad but only cause we are so hyped :D 

3 hours ago, WeAsOne said:

Great find, thanks for sharing.

So what do you guys reckon these scary news are gonna be? I was thinking its gotta be about the game not having any more alpha/beta and just EA in January, but in the end of that interview he said; 

“I can't say when we're coming out, but I can say it's early 2018 and it's looking good. You may see some scary things from us soon that will surprise a few people but all I can say is look out in January, we're gonna make some noise.”

That makes it feel like its gotta be something else.. thoughts? Im just tryin' to keep my mind occupied 'til they drop the news I suppose. 9_9

well it sounds like we wont play before January tbh just because he says "we're gonna make some noise" talking about January, so he couldn't really say that if say they gave us a beta right now, because a beta would be making some noise and early access would not be anything special in January if we already playing the game in the beta. So just from what he said and the way im understanding it, i guess they will stay dark until then but probably will give us a video confirming that and showing us what content we can expect, some sneak peaks.

What im hoping for is for a closed beta/open beta and then early access, but its just hopes, as well as being able to purchase into a beta if its closed.

1 hour ago, mazh said:

only one map showed for alpha yet?

Theyre not allowed to talk about it outside the Alpha forums I believe, but as far as I know theyve only been given one map.