DOG19

Well its the end of the month no updates

They said they would release the update but it's still quiet...

I understand.. but I think we will get a hell of a game in january.. an update we dream of!

This devs ARE delivering.. don't forget that.. 

They are humans ;)

I think the update will come this friday or next monday.. and it will say we have to be patient till january.. so let's be patient :P

Edited by WeAsOne
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, WeAsOne said:

They said they would release the update but it's still quiet...

I understand.. but I think we will get a hell of a game in january.. an update we dream of!

This devs ARE delivering.. don't forget that.. 

They are humans ;)

I think the update will come this friday or next monday.. and it will say we have to be patient till january.. so let's be patient :P

Maybe, but an update of their statement would have been nice (time line).

As always in life, communication is key :D

• Upvote 2

I mean yea, I dont think anyone is expecting anything more than a slight update regarding the development roadmap. Still, that should and most likely will be made public on here soon! :)

12 hours ago, xXclusiivE said:

Well for the extra $20 - $25 we got to test the game for 6 days longer then beta testers LOL.. worth? imo not at all..

There's been no confirmation that's all you'll get. Im certain they'll compensate their backers in a proper way. :)

5 hours ago, DDD said:

There's been no confirmation that's all you'll get. Im certain they'll compensate their backers in a proper way. :)

I hope so! my post was't as assumption rather it was just me stating about the current situation :D

18 hours ago, xXclusiivE said:

Well for the extra $20 - $25

For that extra money you were able to influence the development of the game and support the project. Not bad at all imho.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, DarkMortyr said:

For that extra money you were able to influence the development of the game and support the project. Not bad at all imho.

Yes, wouldn't say influenced but sponsored.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Posted by Bulkhead Interactive (Creator)

Hey everyone, 

We're going dark. Battalion's development is going even better than anticipated! We're incredibly proud of the amazing response that Battalion has received from our fans and new fans at exhibitions all over the world. 
But now its time for us to hammer it home. The team and I will be going dark. You won't be hearing from us for a while. But rest assured, Battalion has some massive announcements for both casual gamers; looking to relive that feeling of classic shooters and for competitive players; looking for a new challenge in Battalion's tournaments. 

Thanks for the amazing support over the last year, wish us luck, we're going to be working hard to bring home this incredible idea that I've been lucky enough to be a part of. 

Our goal was simple, revitalise the feeling of classic & old school shooters with all the benefits of a next gen game. My amazing team have put in the hours to make that happen and I can't wait to show you all in January.

Thanks for everything. 
Joe Brammer

@[DEV] BRAMMERTRON @[DEV] KingHoward

Dear developers, I think that this is a good move, and cool for you to announce in the way you did. However,  for the alpha / beta backers it would be pretty rude not to say something more regarding the development road map, in my opinion.

I know you said some people would be disappointed, but I just think you should confirm whether or not there will be a beta and whether or not you will compensate their backers in some other way. I feel we backers deserve that, for showing us trust and giving you our money early on when you really needed it. Just some info, even if your choice is not to give us anything more than future buyers. 

That being said, can't wait for January and I think it'll be great in the end! 

Thank you. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

They will no doubt compensate people, I don't mind if I get compensation either way because I only gave money to support the project, as that is how I understood Kickstarter was to be used. It's likely better if they just develop the game and come back to us with those things for compensation, they don't need something else to compete with the marketing campaign and actual development of the game.

They will no doubt compensate people, I don't mind if I get compensation either way because I only gave money to support the project, as that is how I understood Kickstarter was to be used. It's likely better if they just develop the game and come back to us with those things for compensation, they don't need something else to compete with the marketing campaign and actual development of the game.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Masser said:

Aye, well said. I agree with that part too, I guess Im just so hyped that part of me want some more information.. :)

On 10/9/2017 at 9:09 AM, Farq-S said:
Posted by Bulkhead Interactive (Creator)

Hey everyone, 

We're going dark. Battalion's development is going even better than anticipated! We're incredibly proud of the amazing response that Battalion has received from our fans and new fans at exhibitions all over the world. 
But now its time for us to hammer it home. The team and I will be going dark. You won't be hearing from us for a while. But rest assured, Battalion has some massive announcements for both casual gamers; looking to relive that feeling of classic shooters and for competitive players; looking for a new challenge in Battalion's tournaments. 

Thanks for the amazing support over the last year, wish us luck, we're going to be working hard to bring home this incredible idea that I've been lucky enough to be a part of. 

Our goal was simple, revitalise the feeling of classic & old school shooters with all the benefits of a next gen game. My amazing team have put in the hours to make that happen and I can't wait to show you all in January.

Thanks for everything. 
Joe Brammer

That's a kick in the nuts.. hope we receive something..

• Upvote 1

On 11-10-2017 at 2:10 PM, xXclusiivE said:

That's a kick in the nuts.. hope we receive something..

Yeah: A Finished Game ;)

Ok i understand it a bit but I wouldn't call it as dramatic as a kick in the nuts.. But that could be personal..

Maybe I'm like a little child, I understand.. but I would be SUPER happy with just a skin or something :P

• Downvote 1

On 10/15/2017 at 5:01 PM, WeAsOne said:

Yeah: A Finished Game ;)

Ok i understand it a bit but I wouldn't call it as dramatic as a kick in the nuts.. But that could be personal..

Maybe I'm like a little child, I understand.. but I would be SUPER happy with just a skin or something :P

Haha! I'm not looking for a pat on the back but yeah a skin would be just fine for me as well :D

• Upvote 1