DOG19

Well its the end of the month no updates

Newest interviews was recorded/wrote few days ago.... and everyone says EA release coming in january... sure?

BUT!!

Today  @[DEV] BRAMMERTRON  wrote "The game is getting close to finished" ... so ... there is a chance EA releasing in january is a "lie" and the release is coming in next days.....

?or am I absolutely wrong? :(

5 minutes ago, LysoO said:

Newest interviews was recorded/wrote few days ago.... and everyone says EA release coming in january... sure?

BUT!!

Today  @[DEV] BRAMMERTRON  wrote "The game is getting close to finished" ... so ... there is a chance EA releasing in january is a "lie" and the release is coming in next days.....

I serioulsy doubt it, Brammer said we are going to here something "scary" soon and that they're going to be silent for a while, those wouldn't be true if they were releasing EA in the next days

7 hours ago, LysoO said:

BUT!!

I'm afraid you are. Brammer said himself, in the interview linked at the end of the previous page, that he can't say exactly when they're releasing but that he can say it's early 2018. 

10 hours ago, LysoO said:

BUT!!

"The game is getting close to finished" don't men the game will be ready in the next few days, 3-4 month is actually pretty close (compared to the development time a game can take).

Yea... I know ... its impossible to release it in next days... But I cant wait to play this game... 

I am bored of CSGO, R6Siege has bad netcode or servers... ragging every time i play with high ping players :( old cod4 promod servers are dying... there isnt a great fps game with big community on the market right now :'( :'(

Im only in forum sporatically, so may have missed something - but do the pic from the interview suggest air support of some sorts (3 twin engined planes upper corner)

IMG_0170.PNG

48 minutes ago, Sl3ipner said:

Im only in forum sporatically, so may have missed something - but do the pic from the interview suggest air support of some sorts (3 twin engined planes upper corner)

IMG_0170.PNG

Propably just for the cinematic purpose, or just screenshot for PR. If it's the case of air-support then i'll request of a refund instantly. But propably some props laidd around on the map

Edited by Ryssk

35 minutes ago, Sl3ipner said:

IMG_0170.PNG

there's no vehicles of any kind apart from inanimate props placed around the map.

Being a console man Im somewhat sidelined in these Alpha times, but Im real happy about the latest news (and hype!). Releasing the PC version in early 18, means there should be a realistic shot at a late 18 console version. Not counting on it though, as have been mentioned   many times Bat44 has to be spot on first time out, in order to survive.

If the PC game manages without a quick patch or two, it would be the first time since PC games came on floppy disks... So most likely it would be mid-summe 18 before serious work could be done on the console version - thats said to be written from the ground up.

phantasy, alpha 0.3 gameplay video please man

proud of you guys

Edited by mazh

Hey guys I just found out on yt another interesting interview from EGX from our king so check it out

• Upvote 1

When is ANY news coming out, please Im so excited, I keep opening the forums page 20 times a day...

@DEVS Please I just need a date :DD

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, celezi said:

When is ANY news coming out, please Im so excited, I keep opening the forums page 20 times a day...

@DEVS Please I just need a date :DD

You gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers in this racket

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I expect news today, last week phantasy said on hes stream he thought they would do a announcement "next week"

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dodged said:

I expect news today, last week phantasy said on hes stream he thought they would do a announcement "next week"

Thank you, finally SOME info, I love you man

5 hours ago, celezi said:

Thank you, finally SOME info, I love you man

I doubt it.. that today will be the announcement

Edited by WeAsOne

28 minutes ago, LysoO said:

I hope you are right! :)

I doubt it will be today.. i mean i don't think so..

15 minutes ago, WeAsOne said:

I doubt it will be today.. i mean i don't think so..

:D Im sorry man, Im so confused today.... 

I wish announcement is coming this week...