Sign in to follow this  
Soldat Ryan

CODWW2 beta public

For sure it is the best cod to come out since Ghosts. But as fun as it is I don't see me playing it for a long time 

real dedi servers

mod tools

Recording feature for comp gameplay to help vs cheaters

all i need for a good fps game, yet its so hard to get for some reason.

• Upvote 1

About 7-8hrs in and I'm having a blast. Nostalgia hit me in the face hardcore. Not a big fan of the division's, I'd rather see the normal perk system return but meh, not a game breaker. Setting tweaks you can do is pretty great as well.

been playing it, its just so inconsistent and randomized. The maps r so small filled with tons of crap littered all over every inch of the street. The spwns change every 5 seconds, im not kidding, every 5 seconds you have to look behind you since they constantly swap spwn points due to the maps being midget size.

Damage values make no sense, sometimes you will kill someone in 1-2 shots, other times a guy can tank 4 hits and walk away. The snipers seem to have insane no scope radius.

Overall the game just feels fluffed up with a ww2 sticker on top of it, i mean hell they dont even have the nazi flag and they have black german solders..... lmao

I guess i brings some nostalgia, but its a shell of a game from what it used to be, tiny old and frail shell of a game.

pretty much spot on, im surprised he didnt mention the fall damage, its like way too stupid right now lol, you drop from the first step down and u take fall dmg for falling .1 of an inch. Already encountered multiple hackers as well and its only beta, yikes.

I really honestly hope battalion will be the exact opposite in every way

yup, last night it wasn't as big of an issue as it was today, im guessing these were just released because all day today i had to leave every other lobby because of ppl just aimbotting in a beta lmao...

This kind of makes me wonder, what anti cheat is battalion looking at? if any? Punkbuster? I think pubg has a good one in battle eye, will it be vac from steam? Or is it still unknown?